Does anyone know Mandy Wells

Does anyone know Mandy Wells

Posted in the Qulin Forum

OLD FRIEND OF HERS

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Nov 15, 2008
I used to work with her and was just wandering if ahe is still around here?
skm

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2008
yes she is, she lives just down the street from me in her old house.
tanner01

Sterling, VA

#3 Nov 18, 2008
she lives in a trailer going out of town on the cut threw road from quiln to broseley.
not a friend

Faridabad, India

#4 Nov 24, 2008
skm wrote:
yes she is, she lives just down the street from me in her old house.
She doesn't live in her dad's old house, she lost it. Couldn't pay the taxes. So, she had to move into one of her dad's rental trailers.
Mandys Friend

Bonnots Mill, MO

#5 Dec 16, 2008
not a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't live in her dad's old house, she lost it. Couldn't pay the taxes. So, she had to move into one of her dad's rental trailers.
I know her and she is a wounderful person, great mom , and tries really hard to do right, so what shes not rich nor perfect theirs alot of people who have money issues and your could be one of them.( talk bad about someone else)
Knows Mandy

Farmington, MO

#6 Jan 16, 2009
Yeap, She is still around.

Since: Jan 09

Qulin, MO

#7 Jan 17, 2009
yep her son and my son are in the same class at pre school she's still around

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 27, 2009
Tell her I says howdy and hope all is well :)

Qulin, MO

#9 Feb 10, 2009
PappaBowie wrote:
Tell her I says howdy and hope all is well :)
will do ben when i see her next

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2009
Mandys Friend wrote:
<quoted text>I know her and she is a wounderful person, great mom , and tries really hard to do right, so what shes not rich nor perfect theirs alot of people who have money issues and your could be one of them.( talk bad about someone else)
i know mandy pretty dam good and shes not a good mom.as a matter of fact shes a shitty mom. she never keeps her daughter, and she lies about everything. u cant believe anything that comes out of her mouth.she tries to say that she does so much with her girl when in all reality she hasnt kept her n along time. u never see her with mandy.its just a really good thing that im not her kids dad cause theres no way n hell id let her have custody of them.

Qulin, MO

#11 Sep 12, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i know mandy pretty dam good and shes not a good mom.as a matter of fact shes a shitty mom. she never keeps her daughter, and she lies about everything. u cant believe anything that comes out of her mouth.she tries to say that she does so much with her girl when in all reality she hasnt kept her n along time. u never see her with mandy.its just a really good thing that im not her kids dad cause theres no way n hell id let her have custody of them.
uh ok she has a son and i see her with him all the time
Qtown

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Sep 12, 2009
qulin girl wrote:
<quoted text> uh ok she has a son and i see her with him all the time
she also has a daughter..and uh i never see them together...
upurs

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2009
i no the father of her daughter and he has custudy now.
really

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2009
upurs wrote:
i no the father of her daughter and he has custudy now.
Johnathan??
upurs

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2009
johnathan is the sperm donor the man who loves her as his daughter is who i am talking about.
really

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2009
oh well I am sorry! who are you talking about Redman? I was just wondering....
upurs

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2009
yes sammie redmon has custody of his daughter and is in collage now. has had her about 2 years. but if u hear it from her shes the best mom ever. and actually she dont have her son that much either most of the time hes with his dad or her friend russell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qulin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Dollar 2 min Warning 1
Let's name some females that only need a Broom ... 53 min MDC 4
anyone with the last name Trice 55 min mem 5
Women at popular bluff walmart 55 min Mr Walmart 17
Fox Auto Shop 1 hr need fixn 1
jb 4 hr Somemoyo 2
Man @312 south graham 4 hr bed of roses 17

Qulin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance