Woman wanted for role in illegal ETX gambling ring

May 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KLTV Tyler

More than 80 gaming machines were seized and six arrests made in an raids on three illegal gambling operations in Wood County.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2012
Knowsthetruth

Cumby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

She is pathetic and so is her Lesbian girlfriend. She ran because she's a coward! Instead of coming forward and claiming the drugs that were in her blue cigarette lighter holder she let a innocent girl get charged with poss of a controlled substance. Everyone knows the drugs were hers. She sat and bragged about how Wood county had the lighter holder in their hand and was using it as a paper weight. She's on camera at a couple of places bragging. That's not all they found but they didn't charge her, surely they wasn't stupid enough to believe the story about finding the items in the parking lot. Why do you think her and her girlfriend spent so much time in the bathroom? Had nothing to do with kidneys or bowels people. But why don't you see for yourself. There are free sites than will show her girlfriends criminal record. When the truth comes out in court and it will. I hope they throw the book at the coward. They really had the elderly that played fooled. Remember what goes around comes around..
trying to figure it out

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

I don't know who you are but thank you. Winnsboro is being Investigated by the FBI I think they need to check on Wood County as well. This child can and will pass a hair follicle and polygraph besides all they have to do is watch the video they took. I can't wrap my head around it. I thought police were here to protect the innocent. Not railroad a girl who has never been in trouble.....
honest person

Quitman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Wood County has become very crooked. The deputies act like they are somebody but in reality they break the law just as much as a citizen. No child should be arrested for someone elses mistake. Instead of the deputies looking at the evidence properly they rather ruin an innocent childs life. Its time they get investigated and pay for their wrongful actions. We need honest people in charge not crooked ones.

Since: Jun 12

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Where has the J in Justice disappeared too? This story goes alot deeper than illegal gambling. A young woman's life has been turned upside down because of the Wood County Sheriffs Department. It comes at a time of reelection is the only excuse I can think of. On the night of the raid the once fugitive above was also in poss. Of a meth pipe and a gun. Also a lighter case that 3 weeks later found in the evidence room that contained dope in as well. Admitting to several individuals that it was hers after the fact and boasting that WCSo used it as a paperweight to hold down money she told wcso she found it in the parking lot. As it turns out Wood County has charged this to a young woman who has never done meth who had no clue Leal even had it in her possesion. Guilty of working two days in a gameroom yes being charged with poss of controlled substance no. Don't you have to have it in your possession to be charged with this? I guess not. Ok maybe since its been three weeks you can't remember all the details officer. I can certainly understand this so wouldn't you think you might go over your evidence watch the video you so carefully removed before placing this kind of charge on a woman who can and will pass a hair follicle test and who will request a polygragh and pass I might add? I guess not because you certainly did not. As for you Leal you think what you have gotten away with something? Think again your a lowlife coward and I am going to have faith that in the end justice will wake up and prevail. Its unbelievable that such a tough proud stand up so called Christian lesbian has yet to stand up and claim what was hers. Go figure...... Can anyone say it's time for A change in Wood County. I believe Mr. Brown will have my vote
Looking for justice

Quitman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

It seems to that wood county officers are right up there with winnsboro.a child should not have to suffer for what others do the claim should come from the person who actualy had the drugs.seems like the vote is more important than the truth thats a damm shme as far as it goes.when the truth comes out there should apoligies coming from all officers involved. Then how do you apoligize for tearing a childs life who absolutly did nothing wrong ever. Oh ya its about the vote I forgot. Maybe brown would know whats right and follow up on that.f
aploigizes my ass

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

This girl should SUE for compensation ....... this will have to be expunged off her record....or will have to try and explain every time she applies for a job if they even give her the opportunity to do so. And getting stuff taken off your record cost money and I'm sure this has cost her money already..... Get paid LITTLE LADY.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Step up to the plate Miss Leal, take your charge.This young mother should not have to go thru this because your are a coward.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Miss Leal and her girlfriend have both been using drugs for quite sometime.This is why Wood County shut the Gamerooms down, because of people like Miss Leal and others.Wood County needs to back track and look at the DVR and they will see who the drugs belong too.Miss Leal, you have ruined a young mothers life by not standing up to what belongs to you.The people that Miss Leal and girlfriend came in contact with has really been hurt by all the illegal drugs and lies they have been told.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Quitman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Quitman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••