Search continues for Brooks Co. home ...

Search continues for Brooks Co. home invasion killers

There are 2 comments on the WALB-TV Albany story from Aug 1, 2009, titled Search continues for Brooks Co. home invasion killers. In it, WALB-TV Albany reports that:

Authorities found the vehicle at the home of the suspects' parents Thursday in Quitman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WALB-TV Albany.

ABC

Fayetteville, GA

#1 Aug 31, 2009
I can't even count how many times I arrested or pulled over the Styles. I can tell you that it's about time that they will be locked up for life. Now what about the other 4 or is their more. It's too bad that every damn time I was about to lock them up for selling crack to your kids, the rest of your crappy town came to their defense because I was a white cop supposedly harassing them. Now what do you think about it. Cops in that town are not, and I repeat are not racists. Never once did any police plot to treat someone unfairly while I was there. It's the perception and the teachings by the parents. I gave your kids my damn change, money I risked my life for. Your town wore me down. Not because I was weak, but because the citizens were weak. I'm so glad I have nothing to do with protecting anyone else now but my family. Good luck. PS. To EX Sheriff Chafer: Felony huh! Stealing money, Thats funny. Your just as bad as the Styles. Go ahead and tell me this was the first time and I would have to call you a liar. SIR

Since: Jul 09

Douglas, GA

#2 Sep 12, 2009
ABC, I am a black officer that worked in Brooks County and arrested the Styles' brothers countless times. Do not feel bad, I was called all types of names for doing my job as well as set the example for the kids as well. Once I went to arrest one of them at their house, and they attacked me and tried desperately to take my firearm from the holster; however, due to my size and ability and of course by the grace of God, on this particular night, I could return home to my family peacefully. I also understand your frustration with Richard Chafin. You must learn to let it go. I busted my ass for him for almost ten years, and I proudly say he terminated me and had the audacity to put on my termination that I resigned to further my education. Why would I need to further my education when I am already educated? Thanks for having the courage to share your story with us, and I am glad that you are still alive and well. Thanks for your service and may God continue to bless you. God Speed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quitman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body of Valdosta Woman Found by Road Workers on... 1 hr STM 20
U.S. Marshals Seize Cell Phones, Computers Belo... (Jul '15) 5 hr STM 1,451
Pro tips > 7 hr Bart 86
Loose Ends 13 hr Bart 3
Bernie Sanders 2016 (Dec '15) 13 hr Bart 348
Random one sentence thoughts > Fri Bart 3
Older songs that still ring true today (Dec '15) Fri Bart 362

Quitman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance