Ethical Sheriff please?

Ethical Sheriff please?

Posted in the Quitman Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Quitman, GA

#1 Oct 10, 2009
In talking to a friend, she told me that our Sheriff here in Brooks is having an affair with his secretary (openly).

Don't knowif it's true or not. but if it is, has morals and ethics totally left the Sheriff's office here in brooks?

The last one turned out to be a thief, now this one is cheating on his wife?

I am quickly loosing faith in our Law Enforcement here in Brooks.
lisawilson

Perry, GA

#2 Oct 11, 2009
quitmanite wrote:
In talking to a friend, she told me that our Sheriff here in Brooks is having an affair with his secretary (openly).
Don't knowif it's true or not. but if it is, has morals and ethics totally left the Sheriff's office here in brooks?
The last one turned out to be a thief, now this one is cheating on his wife?
I am quickly loosing faith in our Law Enforcement here in Brooks.
he who has not sinned post it on a blog where you look like a winner... Im sorry... but dont you have somthing better to do? have you never sinned? Are you perfect? If Im not mistaken,trying to ruin someones reputation or spreading gossip is not the best in being an upstanding individule.
Lisa gaines (tired of nosy...no life...hatefull people)

Ps -Were you in the bed with the good sherriff? Then how do you know the facts?? I could do the same to you on a blog for the rest of the world to see... Shame... I hope you dont try to casue your other neibors this much harm?
Lisa gaines (my opinion of you and not my husbands)

Since: Oct 09

Quitman, GA

#3 Oct 12, 2009
lisawilson wrote:
<quoted text>
he who has not sinned post it on a blog where you look like a winner... Im sorry... but dont you have somthing better to do? have you never sinned? Are you perfect? If Im not mistaken,trying to ruin someones reputation or spreading gossip is not the best in being an upstanding individule.
Lisa gaines (tired of nosy...no life...hatefull people)
Ps -Were you in the bed with the good sherriff? Then how do you know the facts?? I could do the same to you on a blog for the rest of the world to see... Shame... I hope you dont try to casue your other neibors this much harm?
Lisa gaines (my opinion of you and not my husbands)
This is not joe blow were are talking about. This is an elected official whose "personsal" business directly involves him and a member of his staff. Being a registered voter in Brooks, that makes it MY BUSINESS.

If an elected official will cheat on his wife, he will cheat on the community that elected him.

If you read my short post, you would have known that I never boasted facts.

When you place youerself in the eye of the public, you are subject to be criticized. And that my friend is every voter's right. So you can take your comments about me and shove them up your ass.
lisawilson

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 13, 2009
quitmanite wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not joe blow were are talking about. This is an elected official whose "personsal" business directly involves him and a member of his staff. Being a registered voter in Brooks, that makes it MY BUSINESS.
If an elected official will cheat on his wife, he will cheat on the community that elected him.
If you read my short post, you would have known that I never boasted facts.
When you place youerself in the eye of the public, you are subject to be criticized. And that my friend is every voter's right. So you can take your comments about me and shove them up your ass.
Are you a man or woman? I hope your not a man, because you will be known around town as a girly man...no real man will lower hisself to post such girly gossip and try to cause problems and make a donkey butt out of hisself for the World to see by cussing at a woman on a forum? Dont post unless you can handle having your true intentions called to the public... Like you said..The Sherriff is in the public eye? When you post in the public like this...you yourself are in the public eye......... Now everyone will be saying what a girly man you .... and thats a fact with proof by your post for the whole world to see...you might as well change your user ID to Girly Man ..........What Kind of individule would lower himself to cuss on a public forum for the whole town to see when someone says somthing he does not like?

He who has not sinned himself... may post girly gossip and trash up a public forum...but wait...that kind of person would never lower themself or be so insecure to hide behind a computer to ruin anothers name... Now thats a Real Man!
lee

Charlotte, NC

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Quitmanite -- as you said yourself... and Im quoting your words...."Don't know if it's true or not"

Then why did you post it and try to cause harm?

Proof.. you are a hateful person.......

It may be true.. but guess what hateful person... with everything else we have to worry about with the world.. economy, sickness, murders, People are to busy with real honest problems to pay attention to a person who has nothing better to do then try to stir up trash dirty talk on a public board. The End. Forever imprinted on a public forum... where the worlds worse problem is worring about someone elses human errors... That Quitmanite does not know is True or Not?

Hey Everyone! Post all your gossip that you dont know is True or Not! Its ok! We'll make it true! Hurry! No Time to find out facts! Quitmanite says it.... So it must be fact?

Dont Know if its true or not?????????? Quitmanite says?????

What a clown

Since: Oct 09

Quitman, GA

#6 Oct 15, 2009
Nice strategy, misdirect and focus on me. just like a crooked politician (look how that worked out).

As small as Quitman is, this will come out in the wash, believe me.

And as for fact, I guess his aunt's word would be good enough for me. Oh well, take it how you want.
CONFIRMED

Ford City, PA

#7 Nov 6, 2009
HE NO GOOD AND NO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THEM. IF YOU ASK ME THEY ARE JUST LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE. I BETCHA, DIDN'T KNOW THEY ARE LIVING TOGETHER. THE SECRETARY CALLED THE SHOTS. DID YOU KNOW HER NEPHEW WORKS FOR THE SHERIFF(JAIL). HE WENT TO LOWNDES CO FOR JAIL SCHOOL. WAS KICK OUT FOR COMING TO SCHOOL DRUNK. TAX-PAYERS DID YOU KNOW THAT ARE NOW SENDING HIM TO SCHOOL FOR A DEPUTY.IS? THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOU COUNTY. SOMEONE NEED TO CALLED THE EEOC. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING CHECK----- LOWNDES CO RECORDS. NOW DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! THERE IS A LOT MORE THAN THAT GONNA COME OUT!!!!
Average Mid Class America

Pineview, GA

#8 Nov 6, 2009
I did not say it was not true... My beef is with a chicken Old Cacklin Hen Type Gossiper that starts crap in Life by saying this.........."I don't know if its True or Not? But soooo and so said or did such and such..........
If your gonna act like a old fat Gossiping Hen.....Be man enough to say.....Hey..did you know Our Sheriff did this...and that..........Not...I don't know if its true or not..........
**********
If you don't know if its true or not then its best to stay quite because you will make a Jack out of your self! Like he or she did......... When I seen this is reminded me of the little nerdy girls in school starting crap.......... No matter where you go in life there is always one! One where you work...where you live..........and one in the family..........
Sandra Yard

London, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2009
CONFIRMED wrote:
HE NO GOOD AND NO DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THEM. IF YOU ASK ME THEY ARE JUST LIKE HUSBAND AND WIFE. I BETCHA, DIDN'T KNOW THEY ARE LIVING TOGETHER. THE SECRETARY CALLED THE SHOTS. DID YOU KNOW HER NEPHEW WORKS FOR THE SHERIFF(JAIL). HE WENT TO LOWNDES CO FOR JAIL SCHOOL. WAS KICK OUT FOR COMING TO SCHOOL DRUNK. TAX-PAYERS DID YOU KNOW THAT ARE NOW SENDING HIM TO SCHOOL FOR A DEPUTY.IS? THIS WHAT YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOU COUNTY. SOMEONE NEED TO CALLED THE EEOC. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING CHECK----- LOWNDES CO RECORDS. NOW DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! THERE IS A LOT MORE THAN THAT GONNA COME OUT!!!!
To Funny!
Sandra Yard

London, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2009
You sound like a disgruntled employee who is probably about to be fired! Why haven't you called the EEOC? Better tend to yourself and YOUR business because jobs are hard to find and the Sheriff has three more years to do whatever he wants to and whoever.(He is divorced now.)
Gator

London, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2009
Sandra Yard wrote:
You sound like a disgruntled employee who is probably about to be fired! Why haven't you called the EEOC? Better tend to yourself and YOUR business because jobs are hard to find and the Sheriff has three more years to do whatever he wants to and whoever.(He is divorced now.)
You got that right!!
dove

Quitman, GA

#12 Nov 11, 2009
The only thing that anyone should be concerned about is whether or not he is doing his job, and I believe he is doing a hell of a job! It looks like confirmed and quitmanite may be employees who needs to worry about what they are doing on the job. If you want the truth just ask.
Chris Bush

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2009
dove wrote:
The only thing that anyone should be concerned about is whether or not he is doing his job, and I believe he is doing a hell of a job! It looks like confirmed and quitmanite may be employees who needs to worry about what they are doing on the job. If you want the truth just ask.
Yes he is doing a hell of a job. I see a bunch of folks on here who don't know what they are talking about, and have way too much time on their hands. How come no one puts their real name on their posts. If you are going to make accusations, by God, be accountable for what you say. The population of the jail is increasing every day. The county is cleaning up, and all folks want to worry about is who the sheriff is sleeping with. Who cares? I don't, I voted him in to do a job and he is doing it, all you naysayers get a life, and mind that life, and get the Hell out of his life, and everyone will be better off
Julie Dewey

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2009
When will people stop talking about this trash, its over and done with. It's getting old learning about these topixs. All it does it hurts people and families. We are divorced and for our son's sake I hope he gets old enough he never has to see any of these posts regarding his family.
Average Mid Class America

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2009
Thank you Mrs. Dewey, I do apologize for even letting this man/woman making me mad to even respond to him... However, I smelled his trouble making intentiions a mile away...and I felt if he was not put in his place in a hurry...It would give everyone a green light to tun these boards into nothing but trash! I am so proud that everyone came to defend...No matter who the Topic of gossip! I have 1000% more respect for Brooks county and proud to say I live here! God Bless! Thank you Brooks County for not falling this trash and letting me know I was not alone in not wanting smut in my life or town!
Lisa Gaines

Since: Oct 09

Quitman, GA

#16 Nov 13, 2009
Thank you for apologizing to "Ms. Dewey", and for "putting me in my place". You haven't offered anything but concerns for MY public standing. Your smoke and mirrors offer no insight to the issue. Oh yeah, and "your town" is full of smut, go to the diner in the morning times and you will hear plenty of it. Some from your so-called "leaders". Sorry Ms. Gaines, but you are not the savior of the topix forums, and welcome to the internet and freedom of speech.
I will speak my mind whenever I damn well want to.
As for the relative employed there, I didn't know about the Lowndes incident. Was he fired or what?
All True Man

Perry, GA

#17 Nov 14, 2009
Dewey you should be ashamed of yourself! I know you and I also know that you aren't that smart, but it doesn't take any smarts to be the Sheriff of Podunk Quitman. I remember a Deputy that worked with you and Chafin. I cannot remember his name. He was a big black guy, retired from the military and is a college grad and was smart as hell, but all of you hated him and when he spoke against Chafin and Kimble, he was immediately fired! I am willing to bet that many citizens within the county have wished many times over that this black fellow would return to get the house in order. I would vote for him in a heart beat. If anyone knows who I am talking about, please give me his name, and if you know where he resides, please let me know. I would like to personally ask him to return, because he is deeply needed. By the way, he did not care if you were black, blue or green, he would put you behind bars if you broke the law. This is what we need now! Sir, if you read this blog, please return to Brooks County!!
Thomas Fire Girl

Valdosta, GA

#18 Nov 23, 2009
All True Man i do believe you are talking about Greg Paige. He was an outstanding deputy.
All True Man

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2009
Thanks Thomas Fire Girl. Do you know if he left the county or where he resides? I heard that he lived or parked his unit at the peach shed in Barney. He was an outstanding deputy, and I really miss him. He could make you feel bad about yourself, then turn around and make you feel good about yourself. Very talented. If there is anyone out there that knows the Greg Paige's whereabouts, request that you respond, I would like to not only thank him for his military service, but his service to our county (Brooks). Again, thanks Thomas Fire Girl.
fly on da walll

Boyertown, PA

#20 Nov 24, 2009
quitmanite wrote:
In talking to a friend, she told me that our Sheriff here in Brooks is having an affair with his secretary (openly).
Don't knowif it's true or not. but if it is, has morals and ethics totally left the Sheriff's office here in brooks?
The last one turned out to be a thief, now this one is cheating on his wife?
I am quickly loosing faith in our Law Enforcement here in Brooks.
well your friend is correct Dewey is Having an affair with his secretary! How do you think she got the job. Sherriff Dewey has alwaya been a playa for as long as i've known him. while he was a Lt. he was seen several times at 15 year old females house.. al

Also heard from someone at the courthouse last week he fired one of his Deputies recently. and from what I understand it was the same stuff Dewey is doing and has been doing for awhile! So why Fire now? when you have several wrecked cars needing fixed. Someone has to wreck and someone has to fix. if the keep wrecking them they obviously need refresher training. Oh but wait we send any body this time.... gas for that filthy tahoe is exspensive therefore we r not budgwted for training!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quitman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Court of Appeals 4 hr mindwellmade 7,255
#Release the memo 6 hr plum 2
What do you expect? 9 hr Bart 11
Trump/Russia Episode 8 - Nuclear Fusion 9 hr Glad 31
Throw down your deep thinkin theories > 9 hr Glad 27
Trump/Pruitt's EPA 10 hr Glad 8
We all gone die (nuke thread) 10 hr Glad 195

Quitman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quitman Mortgages