SDC

Valdosta, GA

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Where was He last Friday? People are asking. Where was He in the China school event? The Holocaust? The era of Stalin, Bloody Mary? Where is He when people are killed in African countries, and Syria on a regular basis? He is where He has always been.

People ask this when they don't really know Him. He has told us in His word not to judge Him by our circumstances. That is what we do as human beings because we don't understand a situation. He asks us to trust Him. That is what we are suppose to do. God is God and I am not.

Don't get discouraged. He is doing His "thing" and when the time is right, we will all know the reasons why. It is called faith.
Sure when innocents are killed, it is a horrible thing. But I know that the Lord was there the instant each child's spirit exited their body, and they were in the presence of our glorious God. Those children are happy now. We hurt, but they don't. They wouldn't come back if they could. God bless.

Ole Red

Robbins, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2012
SDC wrote:
Where was He last Friday? People are asking. Where was He in the China school event? The Holocaust? The era of Stalin, Bloody Mary? Where is He when people are killed in African countries, and Syria on a regular basis? He is where He has always been.
People ask this when they don't really know Him. He has told us in His word not to judge Him by our circumstances. That is what we do as human beings because we don't understand a situation. He asks us to trust Him. That is what we are suppose to do. God is God and I am not.
Don't get discouraged. He is doing His "thing" and when the time is right, we will all know the reasons why. It is called faith.
Sure when innocents are killed, it is a horrible thing. But I know that the Lord was there the instant each child's spirit exited their body, and they were in the presence of our glorious God. Those children are happy now. We hurt, but they don't. They wouldn't come back if they could. God bless.
He was performing gay marriage.
Maddox

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Dec 24, 2012
God was beaten by the devil that time. he cudnt get there in time
Jim

Carrollton, GA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Look at the Book Of Job God makes a bet with Satan ! He bets that Satan can't make Job question God . He allows satan to kill Job's wife children his livestock his crops and his home !
maddox

Quitman, GA

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Jim wrote:
Look at the Book Of Job God makes a bet with Satan ! He bets that Satan can't make Job question God . He allows satan to kill Job's wife children his livestock his crops and his home !
Yeah and thats kinda sick .
maddox

Quitman, GA

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Jim wrote:
Look at the Book Of Job God makes a bet with Satan ! He bets that Satan can't make Job question God . He allows satan to kill Job's wife children his livestock his crops and his home !
Let me rephrase that,its kinda sh*t fcuk piss
Maddox

Ocilla, GA

#7 Dec 28, 2012
Jim wrote:
Look at the Book Of Job God makes a bet with Satan ! He bets that Satan can't make Job question God . He allows satan to kill Job's wife children his livestock his crops and his home !
so what if this scenario happens: your house just got broken in and entered, the bad guys hogtied you and then they gang rape ur wife, daughters and your mother.after they jizzed all over ur family they put a bullet in each and everyone of them while you are their watching and hogtied...

what would you say at their funeral????

JIM: thank you God for letting this happen because it is your will.

WTF!!!

ps: the bible needs to be revised as it is stuck in the bronze age
123abc

Alachua, FL

#8 Dec 30, 2012
...SDC is an idiot, and his inane commentary proves it. he is, also, a prime example of someone who is inextricably mired in the ignorance and superstition of the "god" cult. whenever you are near anyone whose mouth forms the words "god" or "faith" or "heaven" or "satan" my advice is to remove yourself quickly from the presence of raw, unadulterated, stupidity as quickly as possible. the sickness of so called "christianity" is viral in these parts, and these fearmongering psychopaths are dangerous. you will never be able to reason with them, they wear their allegience to insanity like a badge.
Maddox

Ocilla, GA

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Jim and SDC are shallow minded and still in the box.still believe in fairytales
Jim

Griffin, GA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
How t can you say I'm stupid ? Clearly sdc is arguing the fact God doesn't let bad things happen ! Using the same logic "his beliefs" I showed him a total contradiction of his entire statement ! Because you idiots can't interpret simple statement meant to point out the idiocary in the topic with out it being broken down in pre-school form ! You want to get on here an challenge someone that couldn't debate anything more complex than tic tax toe !!!
Jim

Griffin, GA

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Tic tac toe even my browser is smart and auto corrects !!
Maddox

Ocilla, GA

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Jim wrote:
Tic tac toe even my browser is smart and auto corrects !!
Lol jim i hope your brain develops auto correct as well because u need it bad.otherwise check yourself into mentally ill rehab facility...
Jim

Griffin, GA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
Coming from the guy that played out a home invasion ! That included acts of rape , sodomy , sexual assualt on toddlers , and executions . Yeah I would say you were not qualified to pick who sits beside you in the mental ward ! You sick f uck
Maddox

Douglas, GA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Jim wrote:
Coming from the guy that played out a home invasion ! That included acts of rape , sodomy , sexual assualt on toddlers , and executions . Yeah I would say you were not qualified to pick who sits beside you in the mental ward ! You sick f uck
so in the book of Job, God allows satan to intervene? and let satan have at it right? thats some sick sh*t right there if you believe in the book thats stuck in the bronze age man. so according to the beginning of the thread, God allows satan to let the massacre happen in Newtown? JIm u are very sick for believing in that bro. Use your logical reasoning man.

the scenario that i gave stems from your idiotic statement, so in a sense it came from you. what if that happened to ur family? would say that to their funeral about that Book of Job? u are RE TAR DED...

i hope you become a Job in real life and let see what happens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quitman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Local Men Targets of KJ grand jury investigation 17 min TOM 126
Donate to Salvation Army, not goodwill (Nov '13) 20 hr Cova 6
Kendrick Johnson investigation: Federal grand j... Wed TOM 54
Debate: Drinking Age - Valdosta, GA Mon Travis Olson 1
Nation of Islam Dec 15 Celt 17
I hate Vtown Dec 12 tnbitch_1 1
13-Year Old Lured to Hotel for Sex (Dec '07) Dec 12 tnbitch_1 49
Quitman Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Quitman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Quitman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Quitman

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
NBC Sports10:54 AM
Weatherspoon predicts a sweep of the "Aints"
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak