First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Alan

Washington, DC

#41 Sep 21, 2011
Terry griffin was fired? Hadnt been to long he was fired from here as well... Sorry to hear that about Terry,
Retired in Atlanta

United States

#42 Oct 8, 2011
WTF62732 wrote:
<quoted text>For starters, smart guy, that mutant in the attic got past the deputies that were there and the GSP swat team. Not the BCSO swat team. With the men that were on the ground, that was handled as best it could be. I know because I WAS THERE. I wasn't at a doctors appointment or anything like that. If JY got away, he slipped through a small crack early on left by two deputies trying to secure a huge house with many avenues of escape from the outside. By themselves. They saw someone go in, set up the best perimeter they could and called in the troops. If JY was in the attic insulation, thank the Governor, not Sheriff Dewey. It was the GSP SWAT team, who went through that house BY THE BOOK, twice, that missed him. Dumbass.
And the entire department is NOT a joke. There are many who volunteer time, give 110%, learn from their mistakes, seek improvement, finish what they start and know how to write a f***ing report. And then there are those who don't. There are those who are a joke within the department. They know who they are and don't care. At all. they much rather find a tree to park under, not answer their radio, write the sh***iest reports ever, maybe not even write one, document calls instead of investigate, be insubordinate in a loud manner in front of taxpayers, the whole nine. But they are EVERYWHERE at EVERY DEPARTMENT.
The complainer here needs to find work elsewhere. Maybe on the lecture circuit. Certainly not trying to teach others about how to be a cop, based on the opinions he delivers here.
Let me endorse your comments. After many many years in the business,and in a large Agency (close to 1K). I can assure you that you know what you are talking about. Doesn't matter the size...what matters is the hearts of those who wear the badge. And God Bless all that do, and do it for a whole hell of a lot less than what I did it for...and I felt badly underpaid.
disgusted

Pinehurst, GA

#43 Nov 6, 2011
I understand folks are already lining up to run against stupid Dewey. He is proof Brooks County doesn't really need a sheriff when he turns office over to idiots like Peggy KImble, Boutwell and Severns. If he is not on the take he soon will be with two families to support
JUST CURIOUS

Fitzgerald, GA

#44 Nov 7, 2011
disgusted wrote:
I understand folks are already lining up to run against stupid Dewey. He is proof Brooks County doesn't really need a sheriff when he turns office over to idiots like Peggy KImble, Boutwell and Severns. If he is not on the take he soon will be with two families to support
You do realize Severns hasn't worked for BCSO since May right? He and his family moved to Arkansas months ago. I'm just curious has to how the S.O. has been turned over to Severns when he hasn't been employed here in a little over 6 months, or to a slick sleeve road deputy? If you don't mind giving a detailed answer as to how you came to your conclusion it would be much appreciated.
Alan

Bowie, MD

#45 Nov 7, 2011
Where did Terry griffin go? And the so called k9 team he was heading up?
Tired

Adel, GA

#46 Nov 8, 2011
I dont know, but he was not the one pulling his boat with a COUNTY truck.
worried

United States

#47 Dec 5, 2011
Terry is employed in morven and barwick.
disgusted

Clearwater, FL

#48 May 4, 2012
DUMP DEWEY NOW --Dewey is a disaster - lets Peggy Kimble run the Sheriff's Dept Fire Boutwell and Kimble and hire one competent investigator. Dewey is toast - a ONE TERM SHERIFF, We don't need any more sheriff's trained by Richard C. who actually stole a lot more than $63000 with help of some people still employed in Dept. Wasn't Kimble one of Richard's main squeezes? Better watch Dewey, he needs money just as bad as Richard did with 2 families to support.
robert

Covington, GA

#49 Jul 5, 2013
Sounds like this is the co for me mayberry i mean brooks co. The cops has rag out cars and you can drink and driver but hell you could not catch me anyway
HGI2

United States

#50 Aug 7, 2013
Interesting situation with the meth lab busted on the hog farm. Please do not believe that this is the only one, but it does seem to be one of the larger ones. You can make an ounce of meth every 30 days in the trunk of your car, or in an aquarium in your house. Three aquariums equal three ounces monthly. Meth cannot be wiped out given the current state of our government. Meth is going to kill poor folks who otherwise may have had a chance to dig themselves out of poverty. Most of the more well to do kids have better sense, not all but most.

If you a know a meth dealer, tell on them. Be specific about what you know, and how. Meth dealers do not have friends among cops. Other drugs? Possibly. Not meth dealers. Do anything it takes to get between your children and meth usage. Anything. I mean anything
SCANcopretired

United States

#51 Aug 8, 2013
Retired in Atlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me endorse your comments. After many many years in the business,and in a large Agency (close to 1K). I can assure you that you know what you are talking about. Doesn't matter the size...what matters is the hearts of those who wear the badge. And God Bless all that do, and do it for a whole hell of a lot less than what I did it for...and I felt badly underpaid.
As another who did it for many, many years in a large Agency in S. Florida, I fully endorse your comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quitman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick & Karen Bell sue Ebony 6 hr TOM 220
Wellness Center of Valdosta? (Sep '11) Oct 23 Cbelcher33 142
Cumbus Brothers Band (Jun '09) Oct 20 Lisa 10
Karen Bell's son gets picked on. (Feb '14) Oct 17 faketony 519
Donate to Salvation Army, not goodwill (Nov '13) Oct 9 trunk 22 5
Valdosta FBI Agent and Wife Suing Ebony Magazin... Oct 8 TOM 9
Valdosta State Enrolls _Cave Men_ in their Sigm... Oct 5 Jack 2
Quitman Dating
Find my Match

Quitman Jobs