Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Billy

United States

#55601 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> I am more intelligent than you. I can all but guarantee it. We can all lie, but I think the quality of your posts speaks volumes about how intelligent you are, or aren't.
you really are a funny funny Indian. What's your IQ, Geronimo?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55602 Jul 10, 2014
oklahoma history is a required subject here. i made an A plus.
Billy

United States

#55603 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> You have such a mental deficit that you have to resort to racist name calling. I take it in stride though. I like to identify with my heritage.
i think you've called your fair share of names here. Calling people stupid and uneducated us no worse than calling you Tonto. But then again, I'm not a crybaby and you are.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55604 Jul 10, 2014
what are you doing now .... thinking ?
Billy

United States

#55605 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for admitting that I haven't slipped up. That means you agree with my facts the way I presented them. Jesus, it is so easy to confuse stupid people.
you are probably the worst bigot on here.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55606 Jul 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>oh ok now tell me how many different tribes of indians there are so we can figure out how many navajos there are. i stand by your mother probably being the only navajo. listen and listen good. your playing with fire here.
No I'm playong with a racist moron. A person who does not understand native history whatsoever. The whitebslaughtrred natives. Read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee", but again, thanks for proving that racism isn't uncommon for republicans.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55607 Jul 10, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't live in fear and I sure don't carry a gun. But as a typical Libby, you will make up stuff and present it as facts.
you aid an armed citizen could stop mass shootings, despite that being tested and failing. You are a racist moron GERONIMO.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55608 Jul 10, 2014
Sam wrote:
The commonwealth fund had a new poll published Thursday that found 74% of Republicans are happy with Obamacare and their new insurance plans they bought. 77% of previously insured said they are pleased with the new coverage they obtained last year. The uninsured rate dropped for working age adults from 20% to 15% which is estimated at 9.5 million gaining coverage since July 2013. More info "The commonwealth fund."
this is very suspicious. october 2013 obsama care rolled out and you said july 2013. thats 3 months before. straighten the comment out so i can nail ya.... also would you mind if i googled ... is the commonwealth fund liberal ? < https://www.google.com/search...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55609 Jul 10, 2014
hahaha ... do you libbys see what i do to you ? time and time again i warn you and you dont listen.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55610 Jul 10, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>you really are a funny funny Indian. What's your IQ, Geronimo?
Last time I took an IQ test I scored a 136. Only 2% of the population scores that high. But I'm just a lying Indian.
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55611 Jul 10, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>i think you've called your fair share of names here. Calling people stupid and uneducated us no worse than calling you Tonto. But then again, I'm not a crybaby and you are.
Right, I forgot racism isn't a big deal. Calling you dumb is the same as a racial slur. You stupid honky piece of cracker trash. Your skin color makes you better than others.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55612 Jul 10, 2014
whos next...how about you ADL ?
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55613 Jul 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
hahaha ... do you libbys see what i do to you ? time and time again i warn you and you dont listen.
You do realize that most of what you say is just ninsensical ranting. You don't throw facts and figures into your posts. You just run your mouth saying the same thing over and over again.
Billy

United States

#55614 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Last time I took an IQ test I scored a 136. Only 2% of the population scores that high. But I'm just a lying Indian.
our iq's are practically the same. Mine was 137. I'm not much smarter than you. That's scary,
Funny Funny

Fairmont, WV

#55615 Jul 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>this is very suspicious. october 2013 obsama care rolled out and you said july 2013. thats 3 months before. straighten the comment out so i can nail ya.... also would you mind if i googled ... is the commonwealth fund liberal ? < https://www.google.com/search...
the figures are reflecting the change since july 2013. There is no problem with this. Note that you didn't understand what .6% Native American meant.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55616 Jul 10, 2014
Funny Funny wrote:
<quoted text> Last time I took an IQ test I scored a 136. Only 2% of the population scores that high. But I'm just a lying Indian.
136 huh ? thats what you call very superior. are you in the mensa club ?

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#55617 Jul 10, 2014
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>i think you've called your fair share of names here. Calling people stupid and uneducated us no worse than calling you Tonto. But then again, I'm not a crybaby and you are.
The conservatives here have offered plenty of proof that they are ignorant, uneducated, and racist. It is now an established fact.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55618 Jul 10, 2014
the more you talk the more i think you pulling my leg a little.
Sam

Ashburn, VA

#55619 Jul 10, 2014
It said July - September 2013. sorry I am at work and was just trying to put general info. Glad you looked it up though, still valid poll.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#55620 Jul 10, 2014
bacon hater is the smartest libby here in this topic. funny funny you arnt even close to him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hypocrite 5 hr harssment 12
Election Rigged By Trump 7 hr Stay Tune Inbreds 3
aleigha auxier (Apr '16) 10 hr knowher 23
Shooting in Nettie 15 hr Good Riddens 46
Gen. Flynn Is A Big Fake 15 hr Murderous General 1
Report loud redneck trucks (PLEASE READ) (Jun '10) 17 hr Bull eyes 402
Trump Is A Big Fat Lair 17 hr Not My President 1

Quinwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance