Wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Does anyone know who the previous youth leader was at the white church at Nutterville. I know there is two up there, but only one has a young peoples group. And how could I get ahold of him. I remember he was a big guy who used to do camps. My Church is in need of a youth pastor.
walking holy

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know who the previous youth leader was at the white church at Nutterville. I know there is two up there, but only one has a young peoples group. And how could I get ahold of him. I remember he was a big guy who used to do camps. My Church is in need of a youth pastor.
Yea...I know him, his name is Oliver. But let me tell you, the best thing for your church to do is pass this one up. I have heard he really doesn't do all that well with kids anyway. Why would you hire a youth leader, who got fired from his last church, that church gave him the boot.

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2011
I'm a member of the church...and he was not fired. He still comes to our church, he just does not youth pastor anymore.....he is a good man...thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 48 min RHP 4,396
Follow the money=jail time for Baber 54 min Richwooder 15
melvin "bo" propps (Jun '11) 1 hr Friend of His 35
Apple Place beside Big Lots, Summersville 2 hr Kroger closed 5
Nicholas County Board of Education (Dec '16) 3 hr bystander 49
curious 3 hr Huntingtongrizzbob 21
Homicide in Rupert 4 hr who 4

Quinwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance