puzzled

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2010
Why is Annie not there anymore???
Wondering

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Why don't you ask the owners of B&M or Annie.

Remember there are always 2 sides to every story!!!
missing annie

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#3 Jan 5, 2011
Yep everyone misses her. Not tryin to start anything, but what could have possibly happened? She worked there forever. And always did so much for the community too.
missing annie

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2011
Oh I forgot, I think she did get married not long ago, maybe thats it?
123a456b7890z

Princeton, WV

#5 Feb 3, 2011
They cut back her hours! They now have a new manager. Very wrong thing to do! When someone has been a manager for so long and has done nothing wrong you don't treat them like that. I will never step foot in to that store again unless they get new owners and annie is back in there!
quinwood_2578900 321257

Princeton, WV

#6 Feb 3, 2011
There is nothing on the shelves to sell! When annie was manager there was so much there to sell! Now they have nothing and their prices are WAY TO HIGH!! I also agree I will not go back in that store until they get new owners!
quinwood resident

Princeton, WV

#7 Feb 4, 2011
cant put items on the sheleves if they dont have any money to buy the things with they need to just close it down a waste of time to go and get something from there. Get some new owners or give it back to bob he still has part in it until paid for.
Quinwood Resident 50 yrs

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2011
Why are all of you people worried about B & M? If you don't like the store it is really very simple, don't go in there. Problem solved for everyone all the way around.
Remember, there are always two sides to every story & usually you don't know what happened so it is best to keep your mouth shut.
They have not cut back their hours. They are still open until 9pm. I checked when I was in there yesterday.
The girls that work there, including Annie, have always been & still is very nice to me & the customers that I see them interact with.
If you have a problem with what is going on in B & M, why not take it to the owners or the new manager, as you call her, instead of talking trash behind their backs? I am sure that they really don't care & stand laughing because of it. I am sure that Bronson would not care a bit to talk to you. He is always very kind to me when I go in there.

“so sayeth the axeman!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 28, 2011
Well said...it is usually much easier to complain about things than see the hardships that come with running a business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 38 min TTT 8
Clean up coming 43 min Susie 16
Unwanted kids 52 min Greg 6
Miller road 1 hr Sally 6
Pet poisoned! 1 hr Old Woman 3
Create your own Forum 2 hr Faith 771
mikey currence and gina daniels (Dec '11) 8 hr LOL 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinwood Mortgages