First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Darlene Jones

Milton, WV

#21 Mar 19, 2013
WOW you amaze Quinwood's finest at its best again... yeah a lot of sarcasm there....
u loser owner is an idiot

Charleston, WV

#22 Mar 19, 2013
Are you freaking kidding me. You bring our parents into this. BTW, this is Liz. I don't need to hide behind a fake name like you so called "Up Standing Citizens" do.
Btw, you left your closet door open & some of your skeletons feel out. So before you go to judging us, maybe you need to take a good hard look in the mirror & see what you have put your family through & what some of your family has put others through.
I love having friends that can track down IP addresses, so keep running that trap of yours & watch behind you, because you never know when one of us NOTTINGHAM'S will come up behind you & slap that smug off of you.
We are like any other family. We have our ups & downs & wrongs & rights, but at least we ADMIT IT...
You on here passing Judgment tells everyone that you feel that you & your family are so self righteous that you are above judgment. WRONG!!!!
There is only one person that can judge us & that is God himself.
At least we can say that we are CHURCH FOLKS. You can't say the same, can you??
You say that Darlene feels she is better than someone she doesn't know? We know you!! Trust Me!!
And Thank God for that Police Business behind our family because it helps us with SCUM around Quinwood..
So as I said before, keep running that trap, but watch that back of yours...
Darlene Jones

Elkview, WV

#23 Apr 5, 2013
TO u loser owner--- you are trash--you are such an educated idiot and it really shows. The good thing about living in a small town is that everyone knows more about your business than you do... So, you need to learn a little more about the Nottinghams I do believe since we are the highlight of your life.. So obvious that we are!!! But, with that said you need to learn your facts b4 running your TRAP... I wish my parents could live off the system.. There are too many ppl like you that are so that knocks the ones who needs it out. The Jones's did work there but how would you know.. Thanks again for us being the highlight of your life :)
dont worry bout it

Lewisburg, WV

#24 Apr 7, 2013
Darlene you have nothing wrong, so keep your head hung high. People like this really need to get a life. They are just made that they have to hitch a ride off the mountain now instead the store being right there, because they are too lazy to get a job and buy a car. I believe we can blame the president and the economy for alot of this.Never feel bad for this. It is no ones business what happened.I know that I couldnt deal with the public There or anywhere else.

United States

#25 Apr 18, 2013
don't let ignorance get to you. they have no idea what it is to work much less own a company & have employees. so you & Bronson keep your heads held high. you done a good job doing as much as you did. We know who ruined B&M & it wasn't you all. They walk around like they are high & mighty, well karma is a bitch..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll does wv have mountain lions? (Jun '12) 1 hr Henry Finkel 413
Guys dressed like a girl (Nov '14) 1 hr Sara 43
Adages 3 hr Faith 12
green pickup truck (Jun '11) 3 hr Faith 65
Tractor Bar Threesome 6 hr Einstein 23
courtney 8 hr Brent 7
Nicholas County Is Dying 9 hr HHH 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinwood Mortgages