Virginia GOP challenges gay judge nom...

Virginia GOP challenges gay judge nominee Tracy Thorne-Begland

There are 107 comments on the wtvr.com story from May 14, 2012, titled Virginia GOP challenges gay judge nominee Tracy Thorne-Begland. In it, wtvr.com reports that:

RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR)–A Richmond prosecutor is being challenged as a judicial nominee, because of his advocacy for gay rights. When the General Assembly meets on Monday, lawmakers will vote to appoint several judges. It’s not usually a process that creates a lot of buzz, but this time around it is. Delegate Bob Marshall said he will seek to remove the name of Richmond prosecutor Tracy Thorne-Begland from a list of proposed District Court judicial appointments. “I don’t even think it’s proper to put his name forward because of his behavior,” said Marshall, who called Thorne-Begland “a homosexual activist,” in a press release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wtvr.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#106 May 23, 2012
rider wrote:
Prescott Bush // Current TV
Throughout the Bush family's decades of public life, the American press has gone
out of its way to overlook one historical fact – that through Union Banking ...
http://current.com/tags/88792558_prescott-bus... - 82k -
Stay off'fa this site.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#107 May 23, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care to read it, too much stupidity was involved.
But it supports your position, and does so from the pers-pective of the people whose stories they are.

wtf !?!?!

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#108 May 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Lock your retarded daughter up until she can bred with a WV mongoloid hillbilly.
LOL None of my daughters have your mental disabilities nothead.

But if it were true, it would be better that than letting YOU near another human nothead. Sadly, the off spring of that union would only have 100 IQ points more than YOU.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#109 May 24, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
But it supports your position, and does so from the pers-pective of the people whose stories they are.
wtf !?!?!
I could care better than less.
new hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#110 May 24, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL None of my daughters have your mental disabilities nothead.
But if it were true, it would be better that than letting YOU near another human nothead. Sadly, the off spring of that union would only have 100 IQ points more than YOU.
Your daughter got your corrupt DNA, what makes you think she was ever normal. I think she even runs around after her own tail and trys to lick her elbows.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#111 May 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter got your corrupt DNA, what makes you think she was ever normal. I think she even runs around after her own tail and trys to lick her elbows.
Your sub human species is much closer ndesended from monkeys nothead. That is how you caught AIDS. You idiots are still screwing monkeys and chickens when you aren't in jail.

nothead Mug Shot aka hammer time aka Glen Allen clone aka new hammer time

Jamyce K. Vinson, aka nothead, aka hammer, aka son of thunder
http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2011/mar/0... ...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#112 May 24, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care better than less.
I recommend it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) 6 hr Sally 48
Gf book Tue dcfivex 1
Description of The Real Obama Tue Concerned Citizen 1
Gf book Tue dcfivex 1
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 26 martin garey 13
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Jun 25 martin garey 29
Hillary Ignored Pleas Jun 22 VN Vet 6

Quinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinton Mortgages