Prisoner from Eufaula dies of blunt t...

Prisoner from Eufaula dies of blunt trauma to head

There are 8 comments on the Tulsa World story from Dec 30, 2010, titled Prisoner from Eufaula dies of blunt trauma to head. In it, Tulsa World reports that:

The state Medical Examiner's Office said a Eufaula man who was booked into the Pittsburg County Jail later died of blunt trauma to the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tulsa World.

annonymous

Kinta, OK

#1 Jan 5, 2011
Read the story. All of them. It isnt so hard to figure out what happend to this poor boy. The cops beat his ass. Someone on here even had the nerve to write something like... have you ever had to deal with a drunk. U DUMB F**K! These cops go through training to learn how to cope and deal with someone who is intoxicated and unruly. Im sure that they dont teach them to kill. This man was someones baby, uncle, brother, friend, ect. This happened two days before Christmas. What a gift to unwrap. Think before you speak. Know all the facts and if you are unsure, its probably best you keep your comments to yourself!
annonymous

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jan 5, 2011
i thought about it, and I decided the guy probably was a dumb ass and got what he deserved
anonymous

Alameda, CA

#3 Jan 5, 2011
this was a good friend of mine and he didnt deserve this! u can keep your stupid ass coments to yourself! the truth will come out! Pittsburg County killed him!
annonymous

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jan 6, 2011
anonymous wrote:
this was a good friend of mine and he didnt deserve this! u can keep your stupid ass coments to yourself! the truth will come out! Pittsburg County killed him!
wow. a whole county killed him. that's bizarre. he must have been acting really really stupid to get killed by a county.
unfortunatly live in mca

Mcalester, OK

#5 Jan 7, 2011
Tulsa you obviously haven't lived in the sticks in OK the cops tend to be bully's with a badge and gun and in any confrontation with them you loose
Rickys_Sister

Beaver Dam, WI

#6 Jul 26, 2014
And I suppose your family deserves the bad thimgs that happen to them. Learn your facts fucktard. His name was Ricky and he didn't deserve any of that. May god have mercy on your pathetic soul anonymous.
Rickys_Sister

Beaver Dam, WI

#7 Jul 26, 2014
annonymous wrote:
Read the story. All of them. It isnt so hard to figure out what happend to this poor boy. The cops beat his ass. Someone on here even had the nerve to write something like... have you ever had to deal with a drunk. U DUMB F**K! These cops go through training to learn how to cope and deal with someone who is intoxicated and unruly. Im sure that they dont teach them to kill. This man was someones baby, uncle, brother, friend, ect. This happened two days before Christmas. What a gift to unwrap. Think before you speak. Know all the facts and if you are unsure, its probably best you keep your comments to yourself!
You will get yours
Chamber of Commerce

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2014
Rickys_Sister wrote:
And I suppose your family deserves the bad thimgs that happen to them. Learn your facts fucktard. His name was Ricky and he didn't deserve any of that. May god have mercy on your pathetic soul anonymous.
In this State we deal with drunks the old fashioned way. We encourage head thumping drunks to killing women and children in high speed pursuit cases. Who's fault is that ? Blame it on Israel Obama did and the County Commissioner that got arrested on his 4th felony D.U.I. over at Okmulgee blamed it all on Hamas and the Honduran influx of illegals coming to Oklahoma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thank you mike mass (Aug '16) Jun 15 Big bad john 10
Freddie the umpire Jun 5 Big bad john 3
Desi aron Jun 3 Hedge 1
Where are the women that love sex (May '14) Jun 2 V Thor 3
Nava Fitzgerald Apr '17 sheknows 1
News Missing Eufaula family - KFOR (Dec '09) Apr '17 okiloki 4,774
News Authorities Locate Remains Of Blanchard Man Mis... Apr '17 boowho 1

Quinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinton Mortgages