Baking soda injestion killed girl

There are 1 comment on the Contra Costa Times story from Dec 20, 2006, titled Baking soda injestion killed girl. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A Pittsburg woman whose emaciated foster daughter died last week habitually withheld food to discipline the toddler, according to a Contra Costa coroner's report released Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

concerned citizen

Ocilla, GA

#1 Dec 26, 2006
Since the elections are behind us, it is time for Oklahoma leaders like Brad Henry,Jeri Askins,and the rest of our hard-working political leaders to do something about the rising child abuse and rising child neglect rate in Oklahoma. Unless Oklahoma does something to better protect seniors and children from abuse and neglect, Oklahoma will stay as one of the upper-forties states or at the bottom of many polls as far as education quality,senior care,etc. Unless Oklahoma addresses issues like Child abuse and senior abuse, it will hinder or stop any potential growth this state will have regardless of the democrats victory in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eufaula police dept Apr 27 fred 1
Eastern Being Investigated by Feds Apr 25 eoscalum 1
discover wilburton (May '06) Apr 15 Trying 40
News local dead beat dad gets busted (May '08) Apr 14 reggie 31
Where is Latimer County Sheriff Israel Beachamp? (Sep '10) Apr 14 Dave 200
Looking to move to Eufaula. Searching for home ... Mar '15 Sally Douglas 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Oklahoma... (Oct '10) Mar '15 I AGREE 100 per c... 4
More from around the web

Quinton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]