Hartshorne man, big bad John admits i...

Hartshorne man, big bad John admits in open forum as being gay.

Posted in the Quinton Forum

jack meoff

Fennville, MI

#1 Mar 8, 2008
big bad john grew up in hartshorne ok in the 70's and attended jones acadamy. he move to texas because all the indian boy an girls whooped his ass everyday at school. now he lives in texas and is a very successful queer. He admitted to this on the eufauls forum last night. it is as follows..

big bad John
North Richland Hills, TX Reply »
|Report Abuse |#121 16 hrs ago
I got smiled at by a blond man today. I think im in love... yeahhh.
<from the eufaula forum> he is a sick puppy and if any of you know him, please reach out and help him.
jack meoff

Fennville, MI

#3 Mar 9, 2008
Im not hurting anyone john. Since you have been able to admit that you are gay, you are free of youre fears. youre hometown of hartshorne will embrace you and exsept you for what you really are. The knew you as a troubled young lad in the 70's growing up and going to charter and Jones. Those indian kids that used to kick your ass are all grown up now and some of them run succesful buisneses in town. Even the little girls that beat you up have grown up and now are working to make hartshorne a better place. You are right john, or should i call you Ricky? Your brother ownes and runs a very good constuction company in texas for which you work. Maybe both of you should be able to bond now and come back to youre hometown and see it for what it really is. A thriving community of youre old friends just waiting to see you again with open arms. Im sure there are other gays in hartshorne, Hey! you could bring youre freind janey with you. Im sure tha there are a few retards running around that she would get along with just fine. But if you do come back, make sure its during the daytime and that you have a safe place to be at night, we wouldnt want to see you get beat up by the night zombies. They are some of your old freind that just couldnt make it in life. well john, i have work to do, think about what i said. im sure they would love to see you again. bye for now.

“hello”

Since: Aug 07

krebs, oklahoma

#4 Mar 17, 2008
guss whos back amd no im no talking about that annoying rapper emenem.thats right its me the golden child of KREBS and im back ready for more so i only got one question why the hell do you uys like picking on big john the way you do just leave him aloneand go on with your lives watching porn nd cing off ok
Qball George Higgins

Florissant, MO

#5 Apr 4, 2008
Becareful John and use condoms..
tiredtraveler

Sapulpa, OK

#6 Nov 1, 2012
Big bad john sounds to be like his name is Ricky Cates. cause he does live in North Richland Hills, Texas.. And he is good friends with Brian Dollins. So he is the one that is writing these messages because he has nothing better to do with his time but sit around and write something stupid about others. He needs to start writing something about himself. And he doesn't like Lee Jay Moody so 1 plus 1 equals a sorry ass Ricky Cates. Look him up on facebook and you will see he use to live in Hartshorne,Ok and he use to be friends with Brain Dollins and he is always talking shit about meth users in Hartshorne, and I believe he use to live next door to Lee Jay and Lee Jay use to whip his ass all the time when they got into fights. So Ricky your busted dumb ass. You told me that you was going to write this stuff about Lee Jay and you were so right you did but you didn't put your name and your a fucking coward for writing what you wrote. Your a pus is all you are.. and a COWARD ASS.. Man Up cause your a dork and women don't like your retarded ass. You didn't know that Lee Jay was my cousin did you now. Well you do now. Hope you don't come to Hartshorne cause your ass is mud if you do. ha that is so funny.... BUSTED
tiredtraveler

Sapulpa, OK

#7 Nov 1, 2012
O my Gosh jackmeoff You are so right on it. It is Ricky Cates and he is G--.. He is like really FUNNYYYYY>... Lee Jay would make mince meat out of his funnnnyyy ass if he ever came back to Hartshorne.. lmbo He is coward and he will never come back to Hartshorne.. That is just to funny. I didn't realize you knew he was different. so to speak and who it really was. Yes he is a dork and he is an IDIOT
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Nov 28, 2012
tiredtraveler wrote:
Big bad john sounds to be like his name is Ricky Cates. cause he does live in North Richland Hills, Texas.. And he is good friends with Brian Dollins. So he is the one that is writing these messages because he has nothing better to do with his time but sit around and write something stupid about others. He needs to start writing something about himself. And he doesn't like Lee Jay Moody so 1 plus 1 equals a sorry ass Ricky Cates. Look him up on facebook and you will see he use to live in Hartshorne,Ok and he use to be friends with Brain Dollins and he is always talking shit about meth users in Hartshorne, and I believe he use to live next door to Lee Jay and Lee Jay use to whip his ass all the time when they got into fights. So Ricky your busted dumb ass. You told me that you was going to write this stuff about Lee Jay and you were so right you did but you didn't put your name and your a fucking coward for writing what you wrote. Your a pus is all you are.. and a COWARD ASS.. Man Up cause your a dork and women don't like your retarded ass. You didn't know that Lee Jay was my cousin did you now. Well you do now. Hope you don't come to Hartshorne cause your ass is mud if you do. ha that is so funny.... BUSTED
Ummmm I kind of wonder whom this might be spreaking? Lee jay moody had many cousins around the hartshorne area. I,am not going to metion anything but I do now think I know who you are right? If I,am not mistaken you like to fish right? You like east texas right? Should I go ahead and say your name on here? Oh yes I will go back to hartshorne and visit, a relative are two perhaps are a few old freinds. Does lee jay scare me? Wow thats funny the guy is now fatter then I have ever been. I hate to brust your bubbles you stupid idiot but i know a black belt of karatee so I don,t think lee jays fat butt could do anything harmfull to me and i don,t think he would because the line of work and type of job he does would cause him to loose his job if he did try to kick my ass. I would not use karatee on anybody unless it was ever self defence. Although if lets say if lee jay was to come up to me i would simply just walk away and avoid the trouble. As you know he works for the mcalester state prision now right? It will probly be awhile before I get some free time to come back on this forum so be sure to leave me back a freindly reply with your name on it as i do believe i know who you are...
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Nov 28, 2012
tiredtraveler wrote:
O my Gosh jackmeoff You are so right on it. It is Ricky Cates and he is G--.. He is like really FUNNYYYYY>... Lee Jay would make mince meat out of his funnnnyyy ass if he ever came back to Hartshorne.. lmbo He is coward and he will never come back to Hartshorne.. That is just to funny. I didn't realize you knew he was different. so to speak and who it really was. Yes he is a dork and he is an IDIOT
Wow in his line of work my freind that would not look good now would it? I don,t think he would be stupid enough to attempt something like that now would he? And no I,am certainly certainly not gay and I have probly had way more many girlfreinds then you ever had. Haven,t youi grown up these days? Do you actually think we all care about fighting at our ages? Like i said I certainly don,t have to worrie about lee jay making minced meat out of me and when I visit the next time in hartshorne I would be willing to even bet a million dollors with you that it couldn,t happen because it won,t. By the way when you see him tell him to win a lotto!
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Nov 28, 2012
tiredtraveler wrote:
Big bad john sounds to be like his name is Ricky Cates. cause he does live in North Richland Hills, Texas.. And he is good friends with Brian Dollins. So he is the one that is writing these messages because he has nothing better to do with his time but sit around and write something stupid about others. He needs to start writing something about himself. And he doesn't like Lee Jay Moody so 1 plus 1 equals a sorry ass Ricky Cates. Look him up on facebook and you will see he use to live in Hartshorne,Ok and he use to be friends with Brain Dollins and he is always talking shit about meth users in Hartshorne, and I believe he use to live next door to Lee Jay and Lee Jay use to whip his ass all the time when they got into fights. So Ricky your busted dumb ass. You told me that you was going to write this stuff about Lee Jay and you were so right you did but you didn't put your name and your a fucking coward for writing what you wrote. Your a pus is all you are.. and a COWARD ASS.. Man Up cause your a dork and women don't like your retarded ass. You didn't know that Lee Jay was my cousin did you now. Well you do now. Hope you don't come to Hartshorne cause your ass is mud if you do. ha that is so funny.... BUSTED
Come to think of it I don,t really think you are his cousin. In fact I think your just some idiot on here pretending to be right? I like your so called threats by the way. Soppose when I do go back to hartshorne to visit something really does happen? Guess who the police would go to first?? You are posting a threat right??? Although i higly doult that i would kick my butt kicked and it certainly wouldn,t be from you. Now just to my wonder why would lee jay be mad at mee????
you are so stupid

Tulsa, OK

#11 Dec 5, 2012
Let me guess. I am making threats. humm did I say I was going to kick anyones ass or hurt anyone. HEll no I didn't. See that is how stupid you really are. And you ask me to post my name when your name isn't Big Bad John it's gay ass ricky cates is who it is.. Now as for me being Lee Jay Moody's cousin. Hummm the last time I checked Yep I am his first cousin have been now for 46 years thank you. Now come on with some more idiot remarks. Your the one that was talking shit about Lee Jay wasn't you. And as for him losing his job what he does off the job has nothing whatsoever to do with his job. He can protect himself from Gays like you.. You don't have anything to do except write stuff about other people and start shit. That is your main goal. jackmeoff knows who you are also.. so you need to grow some balls an grow your ignorant ass up Ricky Cates. Also I don't live in Hartshorne anymore and dont' care to live there. I have a nice place in Owasso and I have been here now over 25 yrs with the airlines and love it. Don't care to be around dumb asses like you in that same community. so don't be acting like your going to scare me and pull that stupid remark if I come back to hartshorne. No one wants to see you here. Stay in Texas where your brother can take care of you. you never could take care of yourself. Your a faggot and a queer that's what women dont want to be around you. never have see you with a woman. kinda strange if you ask me. good by and I am done with your remarks . your to silly for me to be wasting my time on.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Dec 22, 2012
Yeaaaa not so fast my friend. I have had many girlfriends down here in texas. You haven,t seen me in 35 years you nitwitt and I,am sorry to tell you this but my brother doesn,t take care of me I take care of myself these days. Yeaa are you also related to glenda meeks? Also you dipstick you don,t work for the airlines and further more I don,t believe your a cousin of Lee jays. Yeaaa tell me more lies.
concerned

Tulsa, OK

#13 Jun 23, 2013
jack meoff wrote:
Im not hurting anyone john. Since you have been able to admit that you are gay, you are free of youre fears. youre hometown of hartshorne will embrace you and exsept you for what you really are. The knew you as a troubled young lad in the 70's growing up and going to charter and Jones. Those indian kids that used to kick your ass are all grown up now and some of them run succesful buisneses in town. Even the little girls that beat you up have grown up and now are working to make hartshorne a better place. You are right john, or should i call you Ricky? Your brother ownes and runs a very good constuction company in texas for which you work. Maybe both of you should be able to bond now and come back to youre hometown and see it for what it really is. A thriving community of youre old friends just waiting to see you again with open arms. Im sure there are other gays in hartshorne, Hey! you could bring youre freind janey with you. Im sure tha there are a few retards running around that she would get along with just fine. But if you do come back, make sure its during the daytime and that you have a safe place to be at night, we wouldnt want to see you get beat up by the night zombies. They are some of your old freind that just couldnt make it in life. well john, i have work to do, think about what i said. im sure they would love to see you again. bye for now.
LMBO I cannot believe Ricky Cates acted like his name was big bad john. What an idiot. He was always a little bit strange wasn't he. He was a puss is what he was. Yes he lives in Texas down there by his big brother Jimmy Cates and has worked at his company. Ricky uses his big mouth alot and says things to make him look big and mean but we all know who he really is. I always thought he was GAY but damn not the truth has come out.he's fucking GAY as GAY can be. No wonder why he won't come back around Hartshorne. He'll probably get his butt either kicked or possibles somethings stuck in it like a poker. lmbo He's probably one of the biggest Idiots there is. Trys to act like he knows it all and is important. He's a dick sucker is all he is.. Rick admit what you are son. come clean get out of the dark closet. You've been hiding long enough. Your not big bad john from Jones. Your a liar.
concerned

Tulsa, OK

#14 Jun 23, 2013
big bad john wrote:
Yeaaaa not so fast my friend. I have had many girlfriends down here in texas. You haven,t seen me in 35 years you nitwitt and I,am sorry to tell you this but my brother doesn,t take care of me I take care of myself these days. Yeaa are you also related to glenda meeks? Also you dipstick you don,t work for the airlines and further more I don,t believe your a cousin of Lee jays. Yeaaa tell me more lies.
I just want to put my two cent in on this big bad john bullshitter.. you can talk shit all you want Ricky Cates. because your down there in Texas and that's where your going to stay. You won't come back up this way and if you did you'd slide in to Hartshorne in the dark because your a coward. You want to get on here and talk shit about everyone around but yourself. You've always been good about that. You know if you'd keep your mouth shut NO one would know just how ignorant you really are. As for you bringing Glenda in to this conversation not sure why her name was brought in. This had nothing to do with her. She is a good friend of mine and I am sure she hasn't done anything to you. I do know that she isn't kin to Lee Jay but her brother was his brother in law so that wouldn't make her kin though. do your math stupid. She would only be kin to lee jay's sister. and their children would be her nieces and nephews!! can you figure that one out..cause I am sure you still trying your not the brightest light bulb in the room. You Wattage isn't that high. What is it about 5 or 10 watt is as high as yours goes. So she wouldn't be kin to any of the other family members in his family now can you grasp that one. I am sure you can't because if you were really bright and smart you wouldn't have even brought her name up in this conversation cause it had nothing to do with what we are talking about Big Bad John now does it. So now you see how stupid you are and how stupid it sounded. Just go back to the start of the comments and start reading then come to this one and Damn your in left field trying to get to home base I guess. I don't know what your point was on it would have been. Nothing I guess. Just wanted to mention her name maybe. Who knows what Queers are thinking these days. You have a nice day now sucking cock sucker in the wind.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Aug 24, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> I just want to put my two cent in on this big bad john bullshitter.. you can talk shit all you want Ricky Cates. because your down there in Texas and that's where your going to stay. You won't come back up this way and if you did you'd slide in to Hartshorne in the dark because your a coward. You want to get on here and talk shit about everyone around but yourself. You've always been good about that. You know if you'd keep your mouth shut NO one would know just how ignorant you really are. As for you bringing Glenda in to this conversation not sure why her name was brought in. This had nothing to do with her. She is a good friend of mine and I am sure she hasn't done anything to you. I do know that she isn't kin to Lee Jay but her brother was his brother in law so that wouldn't make her kin though. do your math stupid. She would only be kin to lee jay's sister. and their children would be her nieces and nephews!! can you figure that one out..cause I am sure you still trying your not the brightest light bulb in the room. You Wattage isn't that high. What is it about 5 or 10 watt is as high as yours goes. So she wouldn't be kin to any of the other family members in his family now can you grasp that one. I am sure you can't because if you were really bright and smart you wouldn't have even brought her name up in this conversation cause it had nothing to do with what we are talking about Big Bad John now does it. So now you see how stupid you are and how stupid it sounded. Just go back to the start of the comments and start reading then come to this one and Damn your in left field trying to get to home base I guess. I don't know what your point was on it would have been. Nothing I guess. Just wanted to mention her name maybe. Who knows what Queers are thinking these days. You have a nice day now sucking cock sucker in the wind.
No my friend I hate to hurt your feelings are brust your bubbles but i did not certainly write that message and i have a hunch you probly figure that right? Out of anything in this wrold i,am certainly not gay and i have had many more girlfriends in my life then you ever have right? Are you to pussy to give me your name? Yeaaaa cat got your tounge? me scared? naa i was just up there two months ago and stopped off at the sonic in hartshorne and got me a footlong hotdog and tater tots and its still a good sonic. I drove around and nobody was out other then some bum by the name of doyle wilson hanging around that dannys pool hall. Actaully what little people that were out acted as though they never seen anybody from texas and i,am a pretty mean looking dude at times as the people that were there seemed to have been afraid of me! Glenda? Well she was good looking back in the days when my brother dated her in the late 1970s but from what i always heard i heard that she was crazy and yes she did act crazy then and she still acts that way! I know people have told me she is still the same and it wasn,y my brother that told me this it was a few people on facebook that told me that. Lets see your related to lee jay so i must have known you back in the hartshorne days right? And once again nuckel head i was not the one who wrote that message of being gay....
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Aug 24, 2013
jack meoff wrote:
big bad john grew up in hartshorne ok in the 70's and attended jones acadamy. he move to texas because all the indian boy an girls whooped his ass everyday at school. now he lives in texas and is a very successful queer. He admitted to this on the eufauls forum last night. it is as follows..
big bad John
North Richland Hills, TX Reply »
|Report Abuse |#121 16 hrs ago
I got smiled at by a blond man today. I think im in love... yeahhh.
<from the eufaula forum> he is a sick puppy and if any of you know him, please reach out and help him.
Yeaaa you stupid nut were did you come up with this? I,am wiling to gamble your that same crackhead that claims he is related to lee jay moody right? Yeaaa using my name doesn,t do the job fool.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Aug 27, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> I just want to put my two cent in on this big bad john bullshitter.. you can talk shit all you want Ricky Cates. because your down there in Texas and that's where your going to stay. You won't come back up this way and if you did you'd slide in to Hartshorne in the dark because your a coward. You want to get on here and talk shit about everyone around but yourself. You've always been good about that. You know if you'd keep your mouth shut NO one would know just how ignorant you really are. As for you bringing Glenda in to this conversation not sure why her name was brought in. This had nothing to do with her. She is a good friend of mine and I am sure she hasn't done anything to you. I do know that she isn't kin to Lee Jay but her brother was his brother in law so that wouldn't make her kin though. do your math stupid. She would only be kin to lee jay's sister. and their children would be her nieces and nephews!! can you figure that one out..cause I am sure you still trying your not the brightest light bulb in the room. You Wattage isn't that high. What is it about 5 or 10 watt is as high as yours goes. So she wouldn't be kin to any of the other family members in his family now can you grasp that one. I am sure you can't because if you were really bright and smart you wouldn't have even brought her name up in this conversation cause it had nothing to do with what we are talking about Big Bad John now does it. So now you see how stupid you are and how stupid it sounded. Just go back to the start of the comments and start reading then come to this one and Damn your in left field trying to get to home base I guess. I don't know what your point was on it would have been. Nothing I guess. Just wanted to mention her name maybe. Who knows what Queers are thinking these days. You have a nice day now sucking cock sucker in the wind.
I metioned glenda to see if you really did know about harthorne but i guess maybe you do.No i had nothing aganst glenda as she was a very nice person and to be honest my brother dated her when he was in high school! 1977 and if you don,t believe that and you really do know her then just ask her. By the way you ding dong i believe its you that is the one who is too chioken to tell me who you are? I could care a less about were anybody lives as i,m not a person to harm anyone. Also your busted one a few things here as me and lee jay were good friends remeber? Not once that we ever got into a fight. Therefore i still don,t believe your even related to him and i brung glenda up to see how you would react to that. I recall lee jay having cousins over at times but i don,t remember there names. I started talking shit about him because he rejected not to acept my friend request a long time ago as i felt that was a dirty deal from him not wanting to chat with an old buddy? Yes he and i were good friends just ask him. Certainly i,am not gay and you probly know that because your not pissing me off by saying so. Hartshorne has and will always be filled with rumers and drug addicts! Also Lee jay did not live next door to me! another lie of yours as i lived on the other side of the road a few houses down which was on 109 walnut street. The house was a spanish style type of home. You see how is it you say i lived next door and if you were related to him how come you don,t remember? I say this is bullshit that you made up. Fct is i really don,t believe you know any of these people. Should i e,mail lee jay and ask him if some clown on here is pretending to be is cousin? Even as of now i don,t hate lee jay are anybody that matter and i think he and i are grown adults now so i think we would settle things in a non fighting matter. Also i,am going to ask you the names of other friends that lived down our street and on the other block? If you don,t know then you are full of shit. Also i,am not a person to harm anybody and i do not track people down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malcolm H. Branch to refile for State Senate (D... Jul 11 Get Stupid 1
Quinton police department (Sep '14) Jul 4 Dwayne 3
Downtown Jun '16 Used to love this... 1
Catrina morman Jun '16 Yupthatsme 1
Sheriff Race Jun '16 busted 1
No wonder Hartshorne is so small. (Jan '06) Jun '16 someoneelse 118
Peggy McGuire (Dec '15) May '16 KDA 2

Quinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinton Mortgages