Palestine Cemetery directions

Palestine Cemetery directions

Posted in the Quinton Forum

Ronnie Davidson

Plano, TX

#1 May 14, 2009
Hello all,

I have a huge favor to ask. Can anyone tell me exactly how to get to Palestine Cemetery. My grandmother(Lavon Weathers(Wiles)), who was a long time resident of Quinton, died recently and wasn't able to make it to the service. These directions are given on the Palestine Cemetery site:

From Quinton, OK go approx. 2 1/2 miles North on Hwy 71. Turn West on Russellville Rd. Stay on this road until you come to a blacktop Y. Turn left and the cemetery will be on the left a few hundred feet from the Y.

However I don't see any road labeled that when I tried to map it. Please help..
bystander here

Quinton, OK

#2 May 15, 2009
No, you won't find Russelville Road labeled from any online map. However, if you follow the directions as above you will find Palestine Cemetery with no problem. When you turn off on Russelville Road, the road will first curve to the right, then it will curve to the left, then you will go quite a ways and it will make an 's' curve, then will straighten out and you will go for a ways and then come to the 'Y'. Turn left and just a few yards up the road the cemetery will be on your right. I too have family buried there and I grew up in the Russelville area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Chief's other full-time job (Aug '16) Sep 19 Cybil 2
Latimer County Commissioners Aug '17 Roe 1
Desi aron Jul '17 Wonder 2
Wreck Jul '17 Becky G 1
thank you mike mass (Aug '16) Jun '17 Big bad john 10
Freddie the umpire Jun '17 Big bad john 3
Where are the women that love sex (May '14) Jun '17 V Thor 3

Quinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance