Motorcyclist Dies After Striking Deer...

Motorcyclist Dies After Striking Deer In Haskell Co.

There are 4 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Nov 12, 2009, titled Motorcyclist Dies After Striking Deer In Haskell Co.. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Foggy conditions and a deer combined to cause a fatality accident early Thursday morning in Haskell County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Doah

Plano, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2009
My condolances to family and friends!!
Robert

Porum, OK

#3 Nov 13, 2009
He is my neighbor, my friend. He was a good man that worked hard and helped others. He will be sorely missed, my condolences to his family. May God be with you all during this time of sadness.
Marnie

Tulsa, OK

#4 Nov 16, 2009
November 12th, 2009 is the sadest day of my life, I not only lost my father but one of my very best friends, and my hero, and I still can't believe it's true. It was just about a month ago my father asked me this question, he said "I want you to tell me the truth, and it won't hurt my feelings.. Did you have a happy childhood and was I a good father?". I can still hear him saying that to me. My dad was a truck driver when I was growing up so there were lots of times he wasn't around, but never ever for one second did I ever think I wasn't loved totally by him. And so I told him, "Dad, I had such a happy childhood that when you hear other people say they would never go back, I would go back in a heartbeat .( As a matter of fact my husband and I had just talked about that not one week before my father asked me this!!) And I can remember the smile on his face to hear that he had done his job, the very best that he could. My father was far from perfect, as many are, but I knew that no matter what I did, good or bad, he was there for me and he would come to me in an instant if I needed him, no matter how far away he was, and what more can you ask for. I had 41 fantastic years with my father, and although it was not enough, I know it was still a gift. My father, my friend, my hero, will be missed emmensly, but I will always cherish every second I had with him.
Cherish those you love now, while you can, because we just never ever know when we will get that call.
Thanks so all of you for your support,
Outside looking in

Tulsa, OK

#5 Nov 16, 2009
Marnie:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel the exact same way about my father and the thought of what you are going through is sickening. He has clearly left a legacy that he, and you, can be proud of. You'll still find his hand in all you do. He'll be there in the song of your memory, he'll be there when the wind blows your hair, he'll be there even though you think he's gone. So don't be afraid, remeber him and he will be in all that you see. He's still holding your hand guiding your path, he'll never let go.
Best wishes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three wise men, or the three stooges Nov 20 In The Know 1
Buck Bridges Sep '17 Alumni 1
Police Chief's other full-time job (Aug '16) Sep '17 Cybil 2
Latimer County Commissioners Aug '17 Roe 1
Desi aron (Jun '17) Jul '17 Wonder 2
Wreck Jul '17 Becky G 1
thank you mike mass (Aug '16) Jun '17 Big bad john 10

Quinton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance