VINELAND: Police arrest CCC professor...

VINELAND: Police arrest CCC professor on harassment and stalking charges

There are 1 comment on the Daily Journal story from Mar 5, 2008, titled VINELAND: Police arrest CCC professor on harassment and stalking charges. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

“We do not release information in domestic violence cases that would identify the victim”

MILLVILLE - A man who listed his occupation as a professor at Cumberland County College was arrested on charges of harassment, trespassing and stalking Tuesday night as the result of a domestic dispute. via Daily Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

ccc student

Howell, MI

#1 Mar 11, 2008
I dont care what he did in his personal life he was one of the best teachers the campus had and he will be missed and should have never resigned...CR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Salem City pastor's alleged sexual assau... (Apr '14) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
News Inmate injured in assault at South Woods State ... (Jan '11) Mar '16 Zack smith 78
Fed Mar '16 Jody 2
News Destroyed historic tavern lives on through memo... Jan '16 Consumer Legal Ci... 3
keith west (porkchop) (Oct '12) Nov '15 She knows all 2
News Henriques trial day 3: suspect 'shaking uncontr... (Oct '11) Oct '15 sillytricks 5
Review: Real Mckoy Auto Sales LLC (Oct '15) Oct '15 Hakeem 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinton Mortgages