City Rep. Rachel Quintana on last for...

City Rep. Rachel Quintana on last forgery appeal that may end p...

There are 53 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 8, 2010, titled City Rep. Rachel Quintana on last forgery appeal that may end p.... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

City Rep. Rachel Quintana wants the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals to intervene in the forgery case that could end her political career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ummm

El Paso, TX

#42 Jan 8, 2010
Bruce wrote:
I'm still amazed that all this stink is made over a ride on a damned airplane that was going there anyway. The seats were not even full. Surely there's more important things to whine about.
Guess your a forger too? Is that why it doesn't matter to you. I hope you don't have any children, you woud not be a fit parent. YOu would teach your child that is ok to lie, steal, forge and so on. Next time you want to get on a plane, just try paying part of the price due on the ticket and let me know how it works for you
Kyle

El Paso, TX

#43 Jan 8, 2010
Bruce wrote:
I'm still amazed that all this stink is made over a ride on a damned airplane that was going there anyway. The seats were not even full. Surely there's more important things to whine about.
I'm amazed you have the intellect to read and type. Maybe you should find out more about the case before posting stupid comments.
wondering

El Paso, TX

#44 Jan 8, 2010
She should go be a public official in Juarez.. I am sure that she can sneek her way into to their Govt. Won't even make it to her first lunch break.. lol
kdb

Memphis, TN

#45 Jan 8, 2010
another person in power that thinks the rules dont apply to them and Mr. Esparza should do nothing lees than make an example of Ms. Quintana , that way all of the politicians in the future may actually think twice about what they do
Impeach Obama

El Paso, TX

#46 Jan 8, 2010
Just like Melina Castro, Rachel Quintana is dumb as a rock. Resign!
Bruce

Azusa, CA

#47 Jan 8, 2010
Rey wrote:
Bruce, it wasnt about the plane ticket and you know that. It was about forgery, fraud and attempted theft of services by an elected official.
I like Rep Quitana, but she made the wrong choice and now she has to face the consequences.
You may be right about that.
Bruce

Azusa, CA

#48 Jan 8, 2010
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess your a forger too? Is that why it doesn't matter to you. I hope you don't have any children, you woud not be a fit parent. YOu would teach your child that is ok to lie, steal, forge and so on. Next time you want to get on a plane, just try paying part of the price due on the ticket and let me know how it works for you
Nope. No, it doesn't. I do, I am. I wouldn't. I would not compare her actions to mine, I just think she made a little mistake and has learned from it and it is not a big deal compared to other things done by other people.
Bruce

Azusa, CA

#49 Jan 8, 2010
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed you have the intellect to read and type. Maybe you should find out more about the case before posting stupid comments.
What the hell more is there to know? You'd be amazed at a butterfly.
sinpelosenlaleng ua

El Paso, TX

#50 Jan 8, 2010
Bruce wrote:
Holy camole, this ridiculous witch hunt is still going on?
Bruce, what's holy camole?? Pinche pendejo, pleeeease if you're going to make a comment in spanglish, at least get the fking spelling right!!
Bruce

Azusa, CA

#51 Jan 8, 2010
sinpelosenlalengua wrote:
<quoted text>Bruce, what's holy camole?? Pinche pendejo, pleeeease if you're going to make a comment in spanglish, at least get the fking spelling right!!
Que te importa? Voy a escribir que quiero. Tu no mandas buey.
Minergirl

El Paso, TX

#52 Jan 11, 2010
What the hell is this woman thinking?!?! I mean really! She believes that she's so entitled? We all know that politicians in general walk around with a God complex and feeling that they as elected officials are superior to the normal, everyday working man/woman. But there is just something more arrogant to Rachel Quintana! Maybe it's that "I'm better than you, I can do whatever I want, I am a city official, therefore I need to be treated differently" megalomaniacal smirk she's always got on her ugly mug! She needs to do some serious jail time to wipe that smile off her face and then she might just realize that unreal sense of superiority is just an illusion!
sinpelosenlaleng ua

El Paso, TX

#53 Jan 11, 2010
Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No, it doesn't. I do, I am. I wouldn't. I would not compare her actions to mine, I just think she made a little mistake and has learned from it and it is not a big deal compared to other things done by other people.
hey "puss" you are full of "camole", pinche tajuaro resucitado, I think you were born in "chichis Bravas Chih,. Right pendejo! But now that you crossed the rio bravo you forgot how to write in spanish.......!
sinpelosenlaleng ua

El Paso, TX

#54 Jan 11, 2010
Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>
Que te importa? Voy a escribir que quiero. Tu no mandas buey.
No the hagas pendejo, "camote" I mean "camole" si sabes escribir en spanish pinche tajuaro analfabeta, pero te la tiras muy gringo, pinche taraumara cola prieta!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shady Company (Jun '09) Wed Simone Payne 20
Snapchatme nude (Oct '14) Nov 27 Mls 7
does anyone know beto adame? (May '09) Nov '17 Queen 2
Hooker (Aug '11) Nov '17 Queen 3
News Lake Jackson considers teen curfew (Aug '08) Sep '17 More Farts 10
News What the last Category 4 hurricane to hit Texas... Aug '17 Dow Chemakill 1
News NWS: Catastrophic flooding in Houston metro are... Aug '17 Andrew 1

Quintana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance