Austin police chief gives Quintana 15...

Austin police chief gives Quintana 15-day suspension

There are 4 comments on the News8Austin story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Austin police chief gives Quintana 15-day suspension. In it, News8Austin reports that:

Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo announced Wednesday afternoon that Senior Patrol Officer Leonardo Quintana will face a 15-day suspension.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News8Austin.

speakup2injustic e

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 5, 2009
I can understand the officer making split second decisions, but this is a bad call all the way around. Have the courage to admit you made a mistake!

Policeman do need protection too. I understand that, just explain how a sleeping man threaten the officer? It will never be justified.

The truth is the young man prints were not on the gun. Somebody is not telling the truth.

I still call it murder!!!!
pat70

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 5, 2009
i believe that if you walk around with a gun and/or are in a gang,youre just asking for trouble. parents should do a better job with their kids to prevent this kind of problem.
pat70

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2009
regardless,nobody should have to deal with losing a child under any circumstance.
pat70

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2009
i dont believe that the officer should be fired.being a policeman is a hard job.making split decisions is not easy. i am sure he will live with this for the rest of his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Hufstetler a disgrace to Brazoria County? (Jul '14) Jul 12 a mother 11
Garrison at HEB in Lake Jackson. Jun 30 Crazyass 2
News 2 arrests in deadly Clute shooting (Apr '10) Jun '16 Tiffany Prejean 12
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Snapchatme nude (Oct '14) May '16 ktoddcanard 2
Poll Which city harbors racism? (Apr '08) May '16 One 12
Crystal from chilis May '16 king 1

Quintana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quintana Mortgages