McCartney opens in Phoenix March 28

McCartney opens in Phoenix March 28

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 25, 2010, titled McCartney opens in Phoenix March 28. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Paul McCartney may be well past 64 , but rock fans still need him, still feed him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

El Hijo del Vato

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Wow, parking is going to suck then if his show is March 28th. I'm going to be at Wrestlemania at Cardinals Stadium that same day, and both facilities are right next to one another.

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Love bad parking situations, this is going to be so laughable, lol.
Paco Loco del Vato

Seattle, WA

#3 Feb 26, 2010
El Hijo del Vato wrote:
Wow, parking is going to suck then if his show is March 28th. I'm going to be at Wrestlemania at Cardinals Stadium that same day, and both facilities are right next to one another.
Yea man they will be wrestling at Cardinals Stadium and next door they will be rocking and wrestling to get a good seat.
Paco Loco Del Vato

Seattle, WA

#4 Feb 26, 2010
El Hijo del Vato wrote:
Yea man they will be wrestling at the Cardinals Stadium and next door they will be rocking and wrestling to get a good seat.
AML

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 27, 2010
It is about time to have some decent public transportation to these areas. We are so behind here! In Europe, one can reach any big event by public transportation. People have fun, even drink some and....get home safely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Lake Jackson May 18 New 1
Judge Hufstetler a disgrace to Brazoria County? (Jul '14) May 10 Danbury Mother 13
Who knows glenda brady who works in refinery an... Apr '17 Refinery 1
Poll Which city harbors racism? (Apr '08) Apr '17 TexanAmerican 14
Lake Jackson Music Thread (Apr '15) Apr '17 Musikologist 3
Shania clute mcdonalds Mar '17 Standing with you 2
Old lady delivering legal Feb '17 Fed up with the d... 1

Quintana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quintana Mortgages