Births fuel increase in county

Births fuel increase in county

There are 79 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Births fuel increase in county. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Hispanics continue to be the fastest-growing ethnic group in the U.S. West and South, figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Darn Shame

El Paso, TX

#77 Aug 7, 2008
Pendejos wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's start with you house.
But your mom still hasn't finished cleaning it yet, give the old gal a few more hours. Ater I WORK HER OVER, you can come and do your dusting.
Macho Mexican

United States

#78 Aug 7, 2008
No Mames wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually have a job that requires me to work, unlike you who just slaps his "girls" around and collect money. Are you one of his male ****'s or his collector?
Chupame' cabron! Get back to "work". They're getting low on Fries, buey!
Macho Mexican

United States

#79 Aug 7, 2008
White Love wrote:
<quoted text>
And obviously gay, being that you are propositiong a man.
Hey, at least he has a macho man name, jotito, and not some pansy name like yours. No wonder he thought you were queer.
Pendejos

El Paso, TX

#80 Aug 7, 2008
Darn Shame wrote:
<quoted text> But your mom still hasn't finished cleaning it yet, give the old gal a few more hours. Ater I WORK HER OVER, you can come and do your dusting.
Will do, but do tell her to get my shoes and handcuffs out from underneath your bed, ok? Speaking of dusting, your woman's got the suction power of a Eureka! I mean, the biatch can suck a golf ball through 20 feet of garden hose. Lucky you and an even luckier me. You pay my mom and try and satisfy her (sorry bro, every time she gives you head, she has to spit out the feathers that sprout from your pink undercookd balles), and your lady gets to know what BROWN CAN DO FOR HER.. Tell your lady to call you what she calls me - PAPI... Damn, life is good!
No Mames

El Paso, TX

#81 Aug 7, 2008
Macho Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Brincos dieras, puņal. Did it strike a nerve? LOL. Now get put your heels and hit Dyer, biatch!
No Mames

El Paso, TX

#82 Aug 7, 2008
Darn Shame wrote:
F(U)CK You Messcan!
yo te la mama jotillo
White Love

El Paso, TX

#83 Aug 7, 2008
Macho Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, at least he has a macho man name, jotito, and not some pansy name like yours. No wonder he thought you were ****.
Pendejo, I give White Women Love, unlike your gay ass who gives it up to anyone who will pay him $10 and a bottle of MD 2020
Pendejos

El Paso, TX

#84 Aug 7, 2008
Darn Shame wrote:
F(U)CK You Messcan!
No thanks, puņal. Rather be a "Messcan" than a pink-balled honkey.
No Mames

El Paso, TX

#85 Aug 7, 2008
Macho Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
your nothing but a butt loving joto
Mod

El Paso, TX

#86 Aug 7, 2008
Macho Mexican wrote:
<quoted text>
Jotosexuals like you give ALL litinos a bad name..get off the thread jotillo
Bob

Las Cruces, NM

#93 Aug 7, 2008
Yay! More people! The world needs more and more people! Only great things will come of it.

Humans are a virus on the verge of an biological catastrophe.
Patty

United States

#95 Aug 7, 2008
43R9313elp wrote:
we all should thank god for giving us life, and stop blamming hispancis, black, or white people we are all gods children, and only him choose who or how many can give birth. Instead of blaming one another just take this time and THANK GOD for another day of life.
That's like saying all flies are God's children or all rats are God's children. It doesn't mean we have to want to see massive and uncontrolled reproduction in those species.
OGI the Idiot Fixer

United States

#96 Aug 8, 2008
MIss El Chuco wrote:
<quoted text>
Cannot tell by your name if you are male or female. But I can tell you are stupid.
There is more: Just guesses..here goes:
1. You are low income and have to shop at WALMART.( even though all those Mexicans are there)
2. Recovering Catholic - sounds like a generic cop-out from someone with low and or no scruples that was upset that incest in a big NO-No.( wow - you even refuse to capitalize CATHOLIC - you are a radical)
3. Again, just a guess. EPCC 2 year degree...and it did'nt get ya nowhere..Downer.
Advice, it is free and I approve it.
Embrace Mexicans - be glad they are Christians.( imagine if they were Islamic )
Go back to school..and move away from the Eastside .
Wrong on all guesses. Lol, you're such a jealous loser you resort to wishful thinking. Crawl back in your mud hut and STFU. If I wanted your stupid arrogant opinion I would have provided you one. The problem with people like you is I touched a nerve. What you don't like (typical of all Mexicans) is being called on the way your people live their lives. Don't like being called on it? Too bad. Don't worry my redistributed income is on the way and I am sure you will have no problem cashing the check. Have a nice day.
More Me

Des Plaines, IL

#97 Aug 8, 2008
El Chuco wrote:
key<quoted text>Hey Illinois and kentucky, should not count. only 1 check per household. since all you are related cousins. freakin hillbillies
Actually you doofus, the city of Chicago and much of Indiana are plagued with welfare takers and lazy bums who we pay for.

Yes - cousins are related to each other, that is why they call them cousins - ur stoopid.
Y QUE

Dallas, TX

#98 Aug 8, 2008
More Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you doofus, the city of Chicago and much of Indiana are plagued with welfare takers and lazy bums who we pay for.
Yes - cousins are related to each other, that is why they call them cousins - ur stoopid.
OK HILLBILLY STRAIGHT UP YES COUSINS ARE RELATED THAT IS WHY WELFARE STATISTICS IN THOSE STATES ARE LOW WHY YOU ASK BECAUSE ONLY ONE CLAIM PER HOUSEHOLD. SEE? THATS IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE CRYING WHY YOU CANT CLAIM SUCH BENIFITS THATS THE REASON WHY? NOW SS*T*U*P*I*D** IS THAT CLEAR FOR YOU.???
Cara Rayada

El Paso, TX

#99 Aug 8, 2008
Joe Ramirez wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably because you're one of the frucking freeloaders who's trying to do the same thing, pendejo!
At least my family works for what they get.
Yes, they all work for a drug cartel, you CUCKroach...
Y QUE

Dallas, TX

#101 Aug 8, 2008
prison as wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let this prison bait and the other on from Washington d.c. run their con game on you.Don't allow them to earn off of you.They are prison bait.
NoTHING BOTHERS ME PENDEJOS.LOOK AT THE DIFFERENT ADDRESSES,GUESS WHAT I AM DOING,YES MAKING MONEY ALL OVER MEXICO AND COLUMBIA,AND AMERICA,AND WHILE WAITING FOR MY MONEY, I RUIN YOUR DEAL.yOU GOT NOTHING BABY.YOU ARE STUCK DOING TIME.I GOT IT ALL.I OWN YOU.ANYTIME ANY PLACE.
I'M HERE TO PRISON BUTT. ENTRELE MARICON. YOU CAN RUN BUT CANT HIDE. LIKE ALL YOUR F-A-G-G-O-T-- FRIENDS. CAANT GO TO JUAREZ CANT YOU, SEE I'M THE ONE THAT HAS YOU RUNNING ALONG WITH LAS MIRIKITAS. MARICONES. MUY CHINGON. UY YUYYY DONT PLAY WITH THEM COM EPLAY WITH ME INSTEAD. SEE B-I-T-C-H--NO ONE LIKE YOU YOU DONT EVEN LIKE YOURSELF. PATHETIC LITTLE PUTER NERD. AND NOT REAL GOOD AT IT EITHER. COME TO JUAREZ. BETTER LEARN TO SLEEP WITH YOUR EYES OPEN. I'M THERE IF NOT ME SOMEONE ELSE BUT EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED PRISON BUTT.
Oxy Moron

El Paso, TX

#102 Aug 8, 2008
In the near future," United Spanish America", USA USA USA...
More Me

Des Plaines, IL

#103 Aug 8, 2008
Y QUE wrote:
<quoted text>OK HILLBILLY STRAIGHT UP YES COUSINS ARE RELATED THAT IS WHY WELFARE STATISTICS IN THOSE STATES ARE LOW WHY YOU ASK BECAUSE ONLY ONE CLAIM PER HOUSEHOLD. SEE? THATS IS WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE CRYING WHY YOU CANT CLAIM SUCH BENIFITS THATS THE REASON WHY? NOW SS*T*U*P*I*D** IS THAT CLEAR FOR YOU.???
I read your response and I really don't understand whatever you tried to say. "Benefits" is the correct spelling of the word and next time try some punctuation you turd. STUPID

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shania clute mcdonalds Mar 15 Standing with you 2
Old lady delivering legal Feb '17 Fed up with the d... 1
Snapchatme nude (Oct '14) Jan '17 anonymous 3
Police on Bachelor Button St lake jackson Dec '16 Paulla 1
News Angleton ISD teacher drowns while fishing in Ch... Dec '16 dont matter 1
Quintana Music Thread (Apr '15) Nov '16 Musikologist 7
Shady Company (Jun '09) Oct '16 closecall 18

Quintana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance