Births fuel increase in county

Births fuel increase in county

There are 79 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Births fuel increase in county. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Hispanics continue to be the fastest-growing ethnic group in the U.S. West and South, figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hernandez - Martinez

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 6, 2008
mexicans have too many babies, breed too much
mike Pearson

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2008
Agreed
whatever

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 6, 2008
i only have three kids and never been on welfare...my husband works for a living...
Ofelia

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2008
whatever wrote:
i only have three kids and never been on welfare...my husband works for a living...
3 !! What's wrong with 1 or 2 ?

How many MORE u plan on having ??
whatever

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 7, 2008
none....can't have anymore and even if I could I wouldn't my family is complete...nothing wrong with two but I wanted a girl....
OGI the Rachialist

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2008
Mexicans don't believe in birth control and say it is against their religion ( I myself have been a life long recovering catholic). What I find dumb is no birth control because of religion but no problem with premarital sex. I guess everyone must choose their own sins and be a mother or father at 14 which results in their future being forever changed. My money will go to support their lack of responsibility and their parents dereliction of duty to instill the catholic values they claim are so sacred but by the looks of the situation do not seem to be as important unless it is convenient. How about social responsibility. Maybe education should be the priority and having children at 25 instead of 15. Maybe I wouldn't see that 25 Y.O. with 4 or 5 kids running around Wal-mart with no supervision using Wal-Mart as their own personal playground. Then there wouldn't be so many poor Mexican running around El Paso whining they can't live on minimum wage. Better decisions create a better life people.
Macho Mexican

El Paso, TX

#7 Aug 7, 2008
We have 10 kids so that we can bleed your welfare system dry, pendejos! We are going to reclaim the land which was once ours! Black and white men could not possibly understand the power of the virile Mexican male and the willingness of the subservient Mexican female to procreate. We will own you and your country soon enough.
SackPack

El Paso, TX

#8 Aug 7, 2008
Have as many as you want, but have them over in MEXICO!!!

“An American Rifleman.”

Since: May 08

El Paso

#9 Aug 7, 2008
599,581 Hispanics. 249,000 are here legally and speak English.
Ewok

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2008
This isn't good news. Mexicans have too many kids. I know women who have more kids, so they can get more welfare. Ugh.

A little birth control goes a looooooong way.
Somewhere in us

Social Circle, GA

#11 Aug 7, 2008
When you say "Mexicans don't believe in birth control and say it is against their religion" that is stereo typing, Never have I heard that, they do however choose to have larger families, but that is not all of them. Plus, only mexicans? why not redneck, and blacks, and everyone else? Be a little less racist. It takes 5 YEARS of being a "US resident" for ANY medicaid "welfare" assistance, and even then one has to PROVE that you have those years. So all those illigals don't have coverage. Get your facts straight first.
Taint

Iredell, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2008
Somewhere in us wrote:
When you say "Mexicans don't believe in birth control and say it is against their religion" that is stereo typing, Never have I heard that, they do however choose to have larger families, but that is not all of them. Plus, only mexicans? why not redneck, and blacks, and everyone else? Be a little less racist. It takes 5 YEARS of being a "US resident" for ANY medicaid "welfare" assistance, and even then one has to PROVE that you have those years. So all those illigals don't have coverage. Get your facts straight first.
Looks like you're the one that needs some fact straightening.

Did you even read the article that this post is under? US Census Bureau statistics, sweetheart.

And yes, go do your own research. Spend an hour in a county hospital and try to get by with only speaking English. Good luck with all that.
Chuck

El Paso, TX

#13 Aug 7, 2008
Future welfare recipients and violent criminals. Pretty soon, the USA will be just like Mexico - poverty and AIDS.
Frank

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2008
Ewok wrote:
This isn't good news. Mexicans have too many kids. I know women who have more kids, so they can get more welfare. Ugh.
A little birth control goes a looooooong way.
Welfare is the reason so many are coming over the border. A young unwed pregnant woman has the choice of working hard to support the many children she will have in her own country or making a trip over the border to give birth and the rest of her life is a free ride.

Of course they will come over here and to them it's the greatest thing living in a country that pays them to breed.
Frank

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2008
Somewhere in us wrote:
When you say "Mexicans don't believe in birth control and say it is against their religion" that is stereo typing, Never have I heard that, they do however choose to have larger families, but that is not all of them. Plus, only mexicans? why not redneck, and blacks, and everyone else? Be a little less racist. It takes 5 YEARS of being a "US resident" for ANY medicaid "welfare" assistance, and even then one has to PROVE that you have those years. So all those illigals don't have coverage. Get your facts straight first.
Total lies. Whites and blacks and other Americans are not breeding at the incredible rates that Mexicans do for one.

Once the anchor baby is born, it brings in all kinds of food stamps, WIC, housing assistance and so on and these Mexicans are NOT paying their hospital bills.
More

El Paso, TX

#16 Aug 7, 2008
More welfare babies on the way.
La Malinche

El Paso, TX

#17 Aug 7, 2008
Spread cabrones to take back La Tierra De Aztlan...
India Maria

El Paso, TX

#19 Aug 7, 2008
Yay! I think I'll have 3 more babies and keep milking the United States. LMAO!
43R9313elp

San Diego, CA

#20 Aug 7, 2008
we all should thank god for giving us life, and stop blamming hispancis, black, or white people we are all gods children, and only him choose who or how many can give birth. Instead of blaming one another just take this time and THANK GOD for another day of life.
Somewhere in us

Social Circle, GA

#21 Aug 7, 2008
Taint wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're the one that needs some fact straightening.
Did you even read the article that this post is under? US Census Bureau statistics, sweetheart.
And yes, go do your own research. Spend an hour in a county hospital and try to get by with only speaking English. Good luck with all that.
Yeah like the US government doesn’t lie. PLEASE….. I work for the state... leave stupid comments that to people who do not have a college education..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr PhantasticPharts 1,059
Snapchatme nude (Oct '14) Jan 12 anonymous 3
Police on Bachelor Button St lake jackson Dec '16 Paulla 1
News Angleton ISD teacher drowns while fishing in Ch... Dec '16 dont matter 1
Quintana Music Thread (Apr '15) Nov '16 Musikologist 7
Shady Company (Jun '09) Oct '16 closecall 18
News Police looking for man wanted for murder (Jul '12) Oct '16 Update 230

Quintana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quintana Mortgages