Quintana says 'bad faith' spurs inves...

Quintana says 'bad faith' spurs investigation

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Oct 31, 2007, titled Quintana says 'bad faith' spurs investigation. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

East Side city Rep. Rachel Quintana, under investigation for allegedly telling airline officials she was employed by FedEx to receive a discount fare, blamed detractors for the accusation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

maria

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Let me get this stright. She quit her jov at fedex in sept, gets the tickets toward the end of oct by using a letter that stated she was employed by fedex and signed by her former supervisor. She paid the difference in Las Vegas before she could continue on to sacromento. Right?
I would like to think that her former supervsisor would say that he wrote the letter, but since I haven't found anything stating such then i can say that she must have it done it herself. Since she paid the difference in Las vegas this tells me again, that she knew what she had done and therfore she should quit with all this garbage and take her punishment. What I don't understand is why the group that she represents has not gone to the meetings and demand that she resign, or be removed. By not doing so you are actually backing her in this, saying we think it's ok that you did this. She is a liar and a forger, but you guys are just plain ball less. Quit complaining and get her out of there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border Security Bill Passes Senate May 27 The eyes of Deming 2
Debate: Marijuana - Angleton, TX (Aug '10) May 25 Lori Torrez 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Juan ozuna May 19 wiso 1
News Lake Jackson considers teen curfew (Aug '08) May 19 Late Gas 6
News Texas Lawmakers call for border oversight, goal... May 9 huey goins 2
More from around the web

Quintana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]