El Paso among 1,100 vying for Google ...

El Paso among 1,100 vying for Google project

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 3, 2010, titled El Paso among 1,100 vying for Google project. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

More than 1,100 cities, including El Paso, are vying for Google's proposed ultra-high-speed Internet project.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

back to basics

El Paso, TX

#1 Apr 4, 2010
I would like to see Mr. Ruben Quintana made the chairman of the Technology Lyceum. This is the kind of eye that we need at the front of the pack! Great job guy and great job council for moving on the application!
Lost Interest

El Paso, TX

#2 Apr 4, 2010
EP doesn't even show up on Google Maps.
And before I get attacked with smart "Mom jokes", please answer why is it that EP, the "Sun City", can't even attract a solar energy project, but some little town in New Mexico can? We are way behind in priority lists when it comes to significant infrastructure projects, unless you consider strip malls and fast food franchises as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quintana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shady Company (Jun '09) Dec '17 Simone Payne 20
Snapchatme nude (Oct '14) Nov '17 Mls 7
does anyone know beto adame? (May '09) Nov '17 Queen 2
Hooker (Aug '11) Nov '17 Queen 3
News Lake Jackson considers teen curfew (Aug '08) Sep '17 More Farts 10
News What the last Category 4 hurricane to hit Texas... Aug '17 Dow Chemakill 1
News NWS: Catastrophic flooding in Houston metro are... Aug '17 Andrew 1

Quintana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance