Why do we have so many code violations in Royse City?

Posted in the Quinlan Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RC Mom

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Where is our code compliance? The city is looking more and more rundown everyday.

Anybody know what our taxes are being allocated to? My neighbor has weeds 3 ft tall and I notice homes that look as if they are abandoned or not even suitable for habitation with no code enforcement.

Help!
To The Top

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

RC Mom wrote:
Where is our code compliance? The city is looking more and more rundown everyday.
Anybody know what our taxes are being allocated to? My neighbor has weeds 3 ft tall and I notice homes that look as if they are abandoned or not even suitable for habitation with no code enforcement.
Help!

They had a so-called code guy a while back, but I think they fired him. He did not do JK-SHT anyway.
Squirrell

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

RC Mom wrote:
Help!
Call Nine seven 2-six 3 six-2 four 7 three and complain. It will get more done than on here. You will have to tell them the address where the violation is which most on here are afraid to do. They may also explain to you the reason they haven't been legally able to do anything yet.
Squirrell

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

He He He that's the mayor's phone number wake his lazy ass up.
Phil Deez

Mckinney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

Squirrell wrote:
<quoted text>Call Nine seven 2-six 3 six-2 four 7 three and complain. It will get more done than on here. You will have to tell them the address where the violation is which most on here are afraid to do. They may also explain to you the reason they haven't been legally able to do anything yet.
I dont know if its the Mayors number or not but if it is who are you to be giving out someone elses number.
RC mom

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Phil Deez wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know if its the Mayors number or not but if it is who are you to be giving out someone elses number.
Stop with the personal clashes and focus on the discussion thread at hand everyone.
Francis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

You need to call city hall and ask for Janet McPearson, the lady who the city hired to supposedly replace John Ward who was in control of code enforcement. Yeah, like SHE is going to know what to do much less come out in her high heels and clean things up.
Dawgdad

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Francis wrote:
You need to call city hall and ask for Janet McPearson, the lady who the city hired to supposedly replace John Ward who was in control of code enforcement. Yeah, like SHE is going to know what to do much less come out in her high heels and clean things up.
Useless town we live in.
Dawgdad

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

Dawgdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Useless town we live in.
hey f#@k stick why are you posting under my name?
Rc Resident

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Dawgdad wrote:
<quoted text>
hey f#@k stick why are you posting under my name?
It amazes me that I can drive up and down FM 548 all week long and see the same illegal yard sale signs week after week. Our Code Enforcement doesnt see them. How hard is it to issue a citation to the person advertising on the roadway illegally? Shoot the violators address is right on the friggin sign! The worst offender is the trailer park and the adjacent subdivisions along FM 548.

I will volunteer to pick-up all bandit signs if we deliver them to city hall. I would not particpate in just leaving them at city hall. I think we should either drop them off during a council meeting or bring them by during the week so they can see how irritated some of us are over this.
kidd

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Where can you find a copy of the codes
Squirrell

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

go to city of royse city website and read to your hearts content.
Punkin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

nybody see the sign on 66 and 552 advertising for softball sign ups...in OCTOBER? looks like someone finally cleaned up some of the trash ad banners on wing dumpers lot
Pumpkin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

theres still a sign on hwy 66 and 552 about softball sign ups "deadline oct 13th" but wingdobbers area is lookin better!
Francis

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Pumpkin wrote:
theres still a sign on hwy 66 and 552 about softball sign ups "deadline oct 13th" but wingdobbers area is lookin better!
ya saw it, ya wrote about it, did ya pick it up?
Howard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Judged:

Pumkin, you need to call the county to gripe about that sign because 66 & 552 is not in the city limits. If you are going to complain, at least know what you're talking about.
rcbob

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2009

Francis wrote:
<quoted text>
ya saw it, ya wrote about it, did ya pick it up?
If we see ya can we pick ya up and dispose of ya?
RC Lover

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

Amen Francis!! For others who rudely replied, if you really want to help, then lets start a list of those who unwillingly want to help, set a date and get it done. If that is not in your schedule, next time you drive by an old garage sale sign, beer cans or whatever it is that bothers you, stop and pick it up. With over 3 thousand citizens here, it shouldn't take but a day or two.:o)
Ok, go ahead and bombard me with "clueless, disagree, nuts, spam". I'm a big girl and can take it.
Shout out to Danny

Forney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2009

Judged:

I called the City the other day about a code enforcement issue, they gave me Danny's direct number and the issue was resolved within 24 hours! Awesome job Danny! Thanks!
Bobby

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Shout out to Danny wrote:
I called the City the other day about a code enforcement issue, they gave me Danny's direct number and the issue was resolved within 24 hours! Awesome job Danny! Thanks!
Tell us what the violation was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Quinlan News Video

•••
•••

Quinlan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Quinlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••