We Are Interested In Your Soul NOT Yo...

We Are Interested In Your Soul NOT Your Money

Posted in the Quinlan Forum

Sosthenes

Greenville, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2013

Gospel Broadcasting Network

gbntv.org

24/7

Free DVDs

No commercials.

No begging for money from the public.

We're interested in your soul, not your money.
go

Forney, TX

#2 Feb 15, 2013
You know Nova, I sort of believe you, but the fact you associate with Heath destroys all your credibility.
Truth Offends

Greenville, TX

#3 Feb 15, 2013
go wrote:
You know Nova, I sort of believe you, but the fact you associate with Heath destroys all your credibility.
Mr. Go, you have no problem with Heath other than the doctrine he teaches (1Tim. 1:3). If Heath taught denominational doctrineS you would have no problem with Heath. He is not on your team.

Your problem is not with Heath, it is with God and His word.

172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.(Ps.119:172)

As the scripture below shows you cannot stop those who teach truth.

(Acts 4:17) 17 But that it spread no further among the people, let us straitly threaten them, that they speak henceforth to no man in this name. 18 And they called them, and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. 20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

The proof is in the puddin. Check out the websites I post and see if we charge one penny for DVDs. Denoms will charge you $10,$15 or $20.00 or more for DVDs. It is a shame people make merchandise of you.

(2Peter 2;3) 1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

...through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you

Why can't people recognize they are being used?

Gospel Broadcasting Network

gbntv.org

Free DVDs

No commercials

No begging the public for money.

All air-time is payed for by loving members of the coC.

theancientplan.com
Truth Offends

Greenville, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2013
go wrote:
You know, I could say the very same thing about your associates.

But I won't.

thetruthinlove.com

Free DVDs

Free Bible studies

A TV program on each Sunday morning in the DFW area.
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
If you are not interested in their money why is it they are allowed to sit in worship and contribute to the offering thus poisoning the offering?

If you are so interested in a man's soul why do you continue to declare all others failing to hold to the pattern of the first century church hell bound while you yourselves also fail to hold to the pattern thus forcing God's judgement of Matthew 7 on those who follow your teachings?

God said he would judge as we judge others, for the same reasons at the same level.

By making a salvation judgement against others and failing to hold to the same pattern standard you use to do the judgement you condemn your followers to be judged hell bound by God.

Yet you claim to be more interested in their souls then their money????
Encourage and Rebuke

Greenville, TX

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Walkinginlove wrote:
If you are not interested in their money why is it they are allowed to sit in worship and contribute to the offering thus poisoning the offering?
If you are so interested in a man's soul why do you continue to declare all others failing to hold to the pattern of the first century church hell bound while you yourselves also fail to hold to the pattern thus forcing God's judgement of Matthew 7 on those who follow your teachings?
God said he would judge as we judge others, for the same reasons at the same level.
By making a salvation judgement against others and failing to hold to the same pattern standard you use to do the judgement you condemn your followers to be judged hell bound by God.
Yet you claim to be more interested in their souls then their money????
Are you judging me?

*Christians are to have the mind of Christ (Phil. 2:5).

The reason we are to have the mind of Christ is so we can know who to encourage or reprove,rebuke and even hand over to satan as (Rom. 16:17,18)(2Thess.3:6,14)(1Cor. 5:5)(Acts 20:32) teaches.

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.(1Cor.5:5)

17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.(Rom. 16:17,18)

6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us... 14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.(2Thess.3:6,14)

32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.(Acts 20:32)
Walkinginlove

Danville, VA

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Encourage and Rebuke wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you judging me?
I didn't write Matthew 7, you'll have to discuss that with God. It will be he that judges your denomination on it's failings to hold to the pattern. Sad thing is since you have issued judgements at a salvation level you are going to force God to judge you at the same level for the failings to hold to the same pattern or be a liar. And God is not a man that he should lie.
<quoted text>
*Christians are to have the mind of Christ (Phil. 2:5).
And the context of that statement in Phil 2:5 again is, lets look...
2 Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2 make my joy complete [b]by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. 3 Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others.
<quoted text>
The reason we are to have the mind of Christ is so we can know who to encourage or reprove,rebuke and even hand over to satan as (Rom. 16:17,18)(2Thess.3:6,14)(1Cor. 5:5)(Acts 20:32) teaches.
Yes I see that in Phil 2... err wait Phil 2 speaks of how you can judge freely and completely from personal conceit of thinking you follow the pattern... err no wait it says the opposite about conceit, it amazes me how your denomination cuts and pastes passages with no regard of context as though you think people can't see the flaws in your games!
<quoted text>
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.(1Cor.5:5)
Paul filled with the Holy Spirit in direct contact with God did the above, when did you become an Apostle or hear directly from God without man telling you how to view what you read in God's word? And how do you plan on escaping Matthew 7?
<quoted text>
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
Again spoken from a doctrine unaltered by denominational man made teaching, something you fail to follow today because you are just as polluted in your pattern following then any other denomination.
How do you escape God's judgement under Matthew 7. I see your failings, how do you think God can't?
<quoted text>
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.(Rom. 16:17,18)
Yes and the average person sitting in your denomination man made temple are there because they were so simple as to not see the games you were playing with the word of God in order to grow your denomination. Holy Kiss commanded 5 times, you ignore, your denomination meets in a man made temple something the early church did not do, part of your denomination does believe you can be indwelled with the Holy Spirit, replacing knowledge of God's word as the Holy Spirit and the rest of you DO NOT SEE THIS AS A FELLOWSHIP BREAKER?????
Part of your denomination will take money from someone, but when its time of the Lord's Table you refuse to allow that same person to JUDGE THEMSELVES as the word of God says to allow. Paul even told us to test ourselves to see if we are of the faith.
You use Acts 19's baptism under a dead man's authority and overrule the Lord and Savior on the matter of re-baptism. There are NO NO NO examples of anyone being re-baptized after being baptized in Jesus Name!
How do you escape Matthew 7?
Sosthenes

Greenville, TX

#10 May 13, 2013
1. I do not try to escape (Mt. 7) I just read (Jn 7:24) which commands the faithful to judge righteous judgment. Examples (1Cor. 5:5)(Phil. 3:16-19)(2Thess.3:6,14)

2. Being of the same mind would mean harmonizing with teh other books in the NT such as the verses I posted above in My response #1.

3. Refer to my response in #2.

4. the Holy Spirit does not lead us today as He led the apostles in the first century. The Holy Spirit leads the true Christians of today by using "words" to inform us.

Note -(Jn 6:63)(Jn 15:3)(Heb. 10:15)(Eph. 3:3,4)

5. You claim to see our "failings". Are you judging me AGAIN? How can you throw (Mt.7) at me and then turn and judge me? Amazing!!!

6. The Holy Kiss as a greeting was being regulated and not commanded as a part of worship. You seem to have missed to point. Note (Gal. 2:9)--> ...gave to me the right hand of fellowship... If a kiss was the only way the word of God said the faithful greeted one another you MIGHT BEGIN to have an argument, but that is not the case. This argument is a classic case of smoke and mirrors. Our point is that (Rom. 16:16) mentions the churches of Christ and the word of God does not mention one denomination thus denoms have no authority to exist.

We take money from no one. People give money freely. We do not want your money if you are not a member of the coC. We can handle our own expenses and have been for some 2000 years.

(Acts 19) is a clear example of people who neede to be baptized again. This proves one can be in a position where he needs to be immersed in water for the forgiveness of sins b/c he was not correctly immersed in the beginning. Spin it as you wish you will not remove the authority of (Acts 19:1-6).

You hold on to (Mt.7) and I will keep posting (Jn 7:24).

Judge righteous judgment.

Thanks for posting.

gbntv.org

whybaptism.org

thegospelofchrist.com

thetruthinlove.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Behind Alcohol Petition Says Area Will... (Jun '09) Oct 31 Anonymous 8
News Erin Caffey and Charlie Wilkinson (Jul '09) Oct 30 JackAssHolyWaterYes 53
Taco Bell Shooting Oct 29 bakkyard 1
soda pop bear (Mar '13) Oct 26 Soda Pop Bear 19
Jaguarundi sighting in Hunt County (Sep '09) Oct '17 kevinkirk51 4
Bearpen Creek Subdivision? (Apr '10) Oct '17 Will 12
Anyone have SuddenLink Cable/Internet? (Dec '10) Sep '17 soniaholliday 37

Quinlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance