Bulldog Diner
Taffy

Euless, TX

#42 Dec 5, 2012
justme wrote:
We just ate there and it was great!! The only thing that concerned us was, way too much food for the money. We only paid $23.00 and got enough food to feed a family of four instead of two. We are afraid if they continue to serve all that food, the business end will fail..sure hope not.
What did y'all eat that was great?
Me-Maw 68

United States

#43 Dec 6, 2012
CFS is not "home" cooked. Nasty frozen patty. Who ever taught the cook to make meatloaf sure didn't know what they were doing. Even though the food was lousy, the worst part is the sour pussed, smart mouth manager. I guess it makes her feel important to " bully" teenage girls. Plus the older man in there is a jerk and likes to frighten young girls. He should really be ashamed of himself. I would never go back there!
Lori Stychalski

Euless, TX

#44 Dec 7, 2012
Rockstar hippy wrote:
Okay, let's change gears a minute. I just had some of the best BBQ ever at a new place called Macks BBQ on Hwy 276 about a block from Southern Junction. Check it out and let me know what you think if you can.,.
Mack's Bar BQ has a location inside the shell station in downtown fate that is where they got there start. It is really great bar bq I've been several time love there fries too and the brisket tacos are the bomb!!! Worth the trip

“Music Lover”

Since: Jan 11

Royse City Texas

#45 Dec 7, 2012
Lori Stychalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Mack's Bar BQ has a location inside the shell station in downtown fate that is where they got there start. It is really great bar bq I've been several time love there fries too and the brisket tacos are the bomb!!! Worth the trip
Haven't tried those brisket tacos yet but i'm all over it. Thanks for the tip. His place (Macks BBQ)here rocks.

okay, sorry to go off topic but i'm gonna have to get me some today

“Hi!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#46 Dec 29, 2012
Anyone eaten there lately? Has it improved?
Taffy

North Richland Hills, TX

#47 Dec 31, 2012
Lori Stychalski wrote:
<quoted text>Mack's Bar BQ has a location inside the shell station in downtown fate that is where they got there start. It is really great bar bq I've been several time love there fries too and the brisket tacos are the bomb!!! Worth the trip
Who knew, but Mack's BBQ in Fate delivers (15$ min) to Royse City! Certain hours for delivery. Wow, first time to try their food, and y'all are right, it's very good! Their website has menu and prices. Thanks for the tip Lori & Rockstar.

“Music Lover”

Royse City Texas

#48 Jan 3, 2013
You're welcome Taffy, they "rock" with that BBQ

okay, back to Bulldog Diner......last catfish was overcooked.
I've had a couple of meals good and one bad. Think i'm through with them for a while. They just arn't the home cooking I was looking for.
Grace and Grace Alone

Seagoville, TX

#49 Jan 4, 2013
I've been to the Bulldog Diner twice. BLT was okay. Sweet tater fries okay. But the open faced meatloaf sandwich was terrible.
Sarah VanSnickle

Royse City, TX

#50 Jan 7, 2013
Looks like the diner scores 1 Star on our friendly 4 star scale. :(
me too

Dallas, TX

#51 Jan 7, 2013
Sarah VanSnickle wrote:
Looks like the diner scores 1 Star on our friendly 4 star scale.:(
we went there awhile back and had the burger. It was okay, but nothing to rave about. I didn't like the fries, I prefer thicker cut fries. Whenever I drive by the parking lot looks empty.
Taffy

North Richland Hills, TX

#52 Jan 7, 2013
Doesn't look good.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#53 Jan 24, 2013
still have not gone,,the Lady that cuts my hair say she is a waitress there, and when i mentioned some of the neg. comments she was offended and told me go try it my self... still thinking about ,, i think I ill stick to Buckys in Caddo
Not Me

Lavon, TX

#54 Feb 11, 2013
I gave up on them. Tried three times, not impressed at all! Went to Denny's the other day and had a great breakfast and nothing was swimming in grease!

“Music Lover”

Royse City Texas

#55 Feb 12, 2013
Bucky's is awesome chief............Denny's, i gave up on because I could never get a got meal after many many tries. I brought it up to them last time and .........still cold...........i'm done with them and Bulldog

“Music Lover”

Royse City Texas

#56 Feb 12, 2013
dang edit button.............hot meal
Tick Toc

Arlington, TX

#57 Feb 12, 2013
Rockstar hippy wrote:
Bucky's is awesome chief..........Denny's, i gave up on because I could never get a got meal after many many tries. I brought it up to them last time and .........still cold..........i'm done with them and Bulldog
Where is Bucky's? Thanks.

Since: Mar 12

Royse City, TX

#58 Feb 15, 2013
Bucky's is on 66 on the edge of Caddo Mills towards Greenville.
Tick Toc

Arlington, TX

#59 Feb 15, 2013
Kivutar wrote:
Bucky's is on 66 on the edge of Caddo Mills towards Greenville.
Thank you
Chief Big Toe

United States

#60 Mar 5, 2013
Rockstar hippy wrote:
Bucky's is awesome chief..........Denny's, i gave up on because I could never get a got meal after many many tries. I brought it up to them last time and .........still cold..........i'm done with them and Bulldog
Love me some Buckys..for sure...
now I have to try Macks, is the one in the trailer next to the store?
Blue Denim Pants

Royse City, TX

#61 Mar 5, 2013
Rockstar hippy wrote:
Okay, let's change gears a minute. I just had some of the best BBQ ever at a new place called Macks BBQ on Hwy 276 about a block from Southern Junction. Check it out and let me know what you think if you can.,.
I wonder if this is the same Macks BBQ that is in downtown Fate at the Convenience corner? Had a sandwich there the other day and it was really good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott clements homes (Sep '13) May 25 No bias 76
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Royse City Police Department (Jan '09) May 13 Amnette Smith 142
drugs (Feb '09) Apr 29 Jim 8
Larry Chreene Custom Homes? (Jan '14) Apr '16 DMC 30
Wing dingers fire (Sep '10) Apr '16 ROCKET GIRL 69
Shawn "Heath" Paden Apr '16 Bailey Joe Munsey 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinlan Mortgages