Sickened people and animals from poll...

Sickened people and animals from polluted road dirt

Posted in the Quinlan Forum

Jeffery Jernigan

Port Angeles, WA

#1 Oct 12, 2008
It has been brought to my attention there have been some dirt roads that have been repaired with `dirty dirt`. Complaints of this nature include glass and other objects used to backfill dirt roads by the county. There have been complaints of illnesses occuring to some residents as well as domestic and farm animals due to dust being kicked up by passerby`s.
Missin Texas

Plainfield, CT

#2 Jun 19, 2009
What areas are You Talking about? I am looking for information about this. My Mother and many of the residents in Her area are suffering from respiratory illness. I have contacted E.R.I a Company that does soil Lab samples, the only problem is unless You know exactly what to test for the costs could get very expensive since there are 1000's of different tests. I will be sending my first sample in this next week. Hopefully We will find out something soon. From my understanding the cost is $45.00 for this sample and It tests for 15 contaminants, Sylica is one I am testing for.. One of the Doctors said He has many patients in the area with Breathing problems. The Home Nurse also stated She has many patients in the area with Respiratory illness. E.R.I. is in Tyler, It's worth a shot if it will find culprit of all these breathing problems caused by excessive dust being inhaled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone have SuddenLink Cable/Internet? (Dec '10) Sep 4 soniaholliday 37
Where is Michael Chambers? Aug 24 dolly 1
Robert R. cyr (Dec '12) Aug '17 Terrie Poole 2
Women of Royse City Aug '17 Lloyd 2
City Administration (Jan '12) Aug '17 Gary lovejoy 6
News Man Behind Alcohol Petition Says Area Will... (Jun '09) Aug '17 RealRosie 7
Need a dentist? May '17 dentisttreetx 1

Quinlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quinlan Mortgages