Mary

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

How are the mother's day out programs here?
KM- mother of 3

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Mary wrote:
How are the mother's day out programs here?
i would go to Rockwall!! The Mother's Day out in Royse City started out really good! I had a child in the 2nd year and it was wonderful! I had another child in 2 years ago! But now the 2nd director has "left! I heard that they have no support from the church and the leadership/staff are very arrogant! Lake pointe church and Lakeshore in Rockwall are very good!
Fireside Chat

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Shepard's Place Pre school at the Methodist Church is great. We haveour daughter there and she blossomed so much and will enroll her again.
And the staff is excellent.
Xarconia

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I've heard good things about both the Mother's Day Out at the Baptist Church and about Shepherd's Place Preschool at the Methodist Church. I don't know anyone personally whose kids have gone to the MDO program, but I know several people who have enrolled kids at the preschool. The parents all have said great things to me about Shepherd's Place. Unfortunately the MDO and the preschool program meet at exactly the same time (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM), so I don't know anyone who has tried them both and compared.
Fireside Chat

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Open house tomorrow evening at Shepards Place School (Methodist Church) Come and check it out if you are so inclined.
No One In Particular

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

My daughter was in the First Baptist MDO last year and we are signed up again this year. We all absolutley loved the staff and how our daughter was treated with love.

Yes, the director left but the new director has been a teacher there for a while also. I see no issues there.

As of today 8/13, the 4 year old class is full.
Mom is busy

Forney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Eastridge Church of Christ on 549 and 30 is started one this fall. Should be great! Our kids went their for VBS and loved it.

Since: Sep 13

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

The RC FBC MDO is awesome!!! I have friends who have had and still have kids who attend and love it!!! The reason directors have moved on is not a reflection of the program itself or the leadership of the church, the first director moved out of the area, as her husband was called to pastor somewhere new, the most recent stepped down because she had family priorities that needed to take precedent over MDO and was very involved in the transition. This program has been going strong since it's inception and continues to grow. The new leader is a former teacher who stepped up to take over and is doing a great job, everyone loves her. For the person who said they have no support from the leaders of the church, that is simply UNTRUE. The leaders of FBC are very supportive. The MDO program at FBC RC is self-sustaining, and requires no financial assistance from the church itself. Again the leaders of the church support it 100% and lend a hand when necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Quinlan News Video

•••
•••

Quinlan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Quinlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••