Sunny

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Debt. To be in debt is to owe someone something. If thatís true, isnít it appropriate for us to speak of debt in our prayer, for arenít we all in debt to God? Arenít we in Godís debt when we disobey His commands? Rather than love our neighbor, we hurt our neighbor. Arenít we in Godís debt when we disregard Him? He makes the universe and we applaud science. Maybe if I wave at my neighbor or go to church next Sunday, Iíll get caught up. But how do you know when youíve made enough? Thatís the problem. You never can.

Romans 4:5 says,ďPeople cannot do any work that will make them right with God.Ē

Youíre going to spend the rest of your days huffing and puffing to get to the drive-through window before the bank closes. Just try thisĖ trust His grace! It is God who justifies your account!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

(2Peter 1:5-11)- Note - "Diligence"

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; (Heb. 5:9)

*20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ ...(Eph. 3:20)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

The person who loves to go skydiving may say he trust in the parachute but he really does not trust in the parachute until he jumps out the door of a plain several thousand feet in the air.

Then he truly trust in the parachute on his back.

* Peter did not trust fully in the Lord until he stepped out of the boat and his foot hit the water and he began to walk on water.(Mt.14:29)

Grace - then obedience - Then comes a blessing.

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; (Titus 2:11,12)

Grace teaches man what to do to please the Lord.

Man only pleases the Lord when he does what the lord has instructed, the way the Lord instructed, for the reason the Lord instructed.

1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.

2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

3 For this is the will of God,...(1Thess.4:1,2)

theonlychurch.org

gbntv.org
reality check

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

www.roysecitycoc.org has good inormation on it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

reality check wrote:
www.roysecitycoc.org has good inormation on it.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Quinlan News Video

•••
•••

Quinlan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Quinlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE