Terrell's lone hospital shut down after breakdowns caused two patient deaths

Feb 12, 2013 Full story: Dallas Morning News

Update at 1:13 p.m. Federal regulators just confirmed that Renaissance Hospital Terrell has been shut down in the wake of recent patient-care breakdowns that included two deaths.

Full Story
jsb

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I know of at least one person that worked there. It is sad that they lost their job. This person has health issues and most likely will have problems getting a new job
Not surprised

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Can't say I am surprised or even sad to see it gone. It is sad and horrible that at least 2 people had to die, and I sympathize with their families. That hospital has always been a crappy hospital plagued with bad leadership that rewarded incompetence. Glad to see it closed.
Jasmine

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 1, 2013
My sister was treated in that hospital when she had a misscaraige. By any means this is a horrible experience to go through, and never the less my sister claims the treatment recieved was the worst experience she has ever had. Im not sure if the hospital is the one to blame for the death of her baby but not a single sign of remorse was shown from the hospital employees. I believe throwing a baby that was not able to be born into the trash can in front of her mother is cowerdly amoungst the eyes of everybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Liberal forever 18,787
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 5 hr Fossilfarts 386
What are they building? 7 hr Fwcc 1
Get Ready for another nasty tire shop coming to... (Feb '11) 9 hr if 23
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 11 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 16 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 16 hr Gasman 693

Quinlan News Video

Quinlan Dating
Find my Match

Quinlan Jobs

Quinlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Quinlan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Quinlan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]