@FOX4: RT @JamesRoseFox4: New Mayor of Quinlan wants Tx Rangers or FBI to inv...

Posted in the Quinlan Forum

Curtis Morgan

Euless, TX

#1 May 30, 2013
Seriously, ask the local Tolorant County DA, FBI, Texas Rangers or even the AG's office themselves to investigate. Sorry for delay, was ROFLMAO.They don't care, won't do anything and are worthless agencies wasting Taxpayers dollars.
Now on the other hand, if by some miracle they become involved my point will be proven that they too are afraid of a Northeast Tarrant County City which won't be named.....Southlake who routinely misplaces, lies and in some case alters records. This offense ranges from class A Misdemeanors to Felonies But then again according to FBI Fort Worth office Special Agent Freeze this type of behavior occurs all the time and in every city.
Time will tell but I'm fairly certain what the outcome will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quinlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Father McQuarters 18,493
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Waco 1909 22,612
New Mass times at Our Lady of the Lake Catholic... 9 hr Ashleigh 8
New to Royse City Thu Tried! 5
scott clements homes (Sep '13) Sep 16 agree 57
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••

Quinlan News Video

•••
•••

Quinlan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Quinlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Quinlan News, Events & Info