U.S. Rep. Ed Markey: Taxpayers Should Foot Bomber Remains Bill

Posted in the Quincy Forum

Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#1 May 6, 2013
U.S. Rep. Ed Markey: Taxpayers Should Foot Bomber Remains Bill

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_co...

"U.S. Rep. Edward J. Markey, the Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate, told the Herald the feds should take the problem off Stefan’s hands, although he didn’t say whether he intends to take any action. He said in a statement:“The people of Massachusetts should have the right to say no to the burial of this terrorist on our state’s soil. The federal government should take possession of the remains and return them to his family.”"
myth

Charlestown, IN

#2 May 7, 2013
Ed is a traitor. Nobody has been convicted in a court of Law. Therefore nobody is guilty. Those of you who voted Ed into office should be ashamed . Ed does NOT stand For the USA he stands Agin it. Two years from now you can vote his ass out . Meantime track his every vote. Maybe you can arrest him on charges of un-American activity or giving aid to terrorists both foreign and domestic. As GWBush sid you're either with US or yer wif da terrorists. Ed YOU are with the terrorists. Markey voted to suppress ALL of the votes of Ohio in the 2004 election. Now he is uip for Senate ? enough is enough this career Zionist needs ousted while there is still a chance to do so. His wife is REAR ADMIRAL dr. Susan BLUMENTHAL !!!!! Get the Jew Out of USA. MARKEY IS A JEW !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quincy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 held after leading Boston police on wild chase 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
6 hurt in shooting at party for Jamaica Plain teen 5 hr reality is a crutch 2
Philly to Boston bracing for up to 3 feet of pa... 23 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Real Scandal is not Deflated Footballs but ... 23 hr Culture Auditor 7
Two Women Injured In Shooting At Forest Hills M... Tue reality is a crutch 1
Mass DOT traffic camera showing backups on I-93... Jan 16 Chubba 2
School design finalists chosen Dec '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1

Quincy News Video

Quincy Dating
Find my Match