Bombing suspect's mother

Posted in the Quincy Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angry

Columbus, IN

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Their mother had the nerve to pretty much say her sons coming to America ruined their lives. How dare she after how many lives they ruined by their actions. She has a felony warrant out and I think if she dares to set foot in this country she should b immediately arrested and not given a bond. Many of my friends feel this way and we want to know if anyone knows how we can make our opinion known to authorities and try to influence them to arrest her if she comes back?
Sam I Am

Salem, AR

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Angry wrote:
Their mother had the nerve to pretty much say her sons coming to America ruined their lives. How dare she after how many lives they ruined by their actions. She has a felony warrant out and I think if she dares to set foot in this country she should b immediately arrested and not given a bond. Many of my friends feel this way and we want to know if anyone knows how we can make our opinion known to authorities and try to influence them to arrest her if she comes back?
Obama will give her a pardon.
Angry

Columbus, IN

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Will he really do that? After everything she has said? That is so wrong. Is there any way we can at least have our opinions heard?
The Voice

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 26, 2013
Shes a Nitwit just like her Kids , a loud Mouth , full a horse sh...it .
Mr Ali

Lexington, TN

#5 Apr 26, 2013
A mother lost her son. She can't come to America to bury her son. We should have compassion for her and the family.
answer

Shelbyville, IN

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Mr Ali wrote:
A mother lost her son. She can't come to America to bury her son. We should have compassion for her and the family.
Ship her son back to her for burial-at her expense of course.
Sally Snackbar

Hazleton, PA

#7 Apr 27, 2013
The mother's hand should be cut off as Sharia law dictates. We must respect her religious views and amputate her hand.
Louie

Costa Mesa, CA

#9 May 21, 2013
So, where is this loud mouthed woman now? She spent the first week defending her boys and criticizing the US and now suddenly she's disappeared! What a piece of work she is. She idolized her oldest son...it was obvious the way she talked about him. She comes here asking for asylum and we give it to her and her family. We give them welfare aid. Now all she can do is criticize us? Really? Any wonder why her sons ended up like this? What an example she set for them. Only good thing is we got her number now--if she even tries to set foot here again we will grab her --she's on every terrorist list now and she has outstanding theft charges. So sit over there in your crappy country and wonder what is happening with your son cause you will never see him again.
myth

Paoli, IN

#10 May 21, 2013
Sally Snackbar wrote:
The mother's hand should be cut off as Sharia law dictates. We must respect her religious views and amputate her hand.
The Jewish Talmud says you are a animal in human form and that the Jews must kill you. Christianity came from the Jews so ...
From CA

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 22, 2013
myth wrote:
<quoted text>The Jewish Talmud says you are a animal in human form and that the Jews must kill you. Christianity came from the Jews so ...
When did you read the Talmud.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#12 May 22, 2013
put him on a ship to dock in Syria and then halfway across ocean, push body into sea. carefully mark spot with piece of seaweed in the event someone wants to visit the grave. what was so hard about that.
From CA

Los Angeles, CA

#13 May 22, 2013
dunadd wrote:
put him on a ship to dock in Syria and then halfway across ocean, push body into sea. carefully mark spot with piece of seaweed in the event someone wants to visit the grave. what was so hard about that.
No, stick him put from where he came from. Up his mother's butt.
myth

Paoli, IN

#14 May 22, 2013
From CA wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you read the Talmud.
It was reguired study .'93'97 timeframe.
Louie

Los Angeles, CA

#15 May 23, 2013
Read today that Dzhokhar was allowed to call his mother for the first time since being arrested. Too bad---she is part of his problem -- along with his dead brother---terrible role models. But, would've loved to hear how THAT conversation went!!!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#17 May 24, 2013
sad part is we have lots more of these dysfunctional Russian muslim morons running around.

Time to deport them all back to Russia.
Patriots

Oaxaca, Mexico

#18 May 24, 2013
Russia don't want them either. Just send em to dunecoon heaven. They have 73 virgin goats waiting on them!
LUV DOGS

Los Angeles, CA

#19 May 24, 2013
Patriots wrote:
Russia don't want them either. Just send em to dunecoon heaven. They have 73 virgin goats waiting on them!
What do you have against goats?
From Ca

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 24, 2013
Patriots wrote:
Russia don't want them either. Just send em to dunecoon heaven. They have 73 virgin goats waiting on them!
What about 71 diseased prostitutes.
MarieS

Los Angeles, CA

#21 May 26, 2013
Even Chechyna doesn't want anything to do with these people...

http://thebea.st/ZQOb0b
Patriot

Oaxaca De Juárez, Mexico

#22 May 26, 2013
I forgot about those clitless prostis! Hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quincy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man dies in daylight shooting on Roxbury street 5 hr reality is a crutch 2
Residents of proposed luxury building on West B... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
why do white men act like they don't like black... (Mar '11) 16 hr White man 112
Dr Brian Awbrey (Oct '10) Fri A and H 531
Review: Ryan Development LLC Primrose Carwash Fri Kundrot dionkie 2
Priest says all are welcome in his church (Jun '11) Thu Fa-Foxy 3
Has Puppy Doe, the brutally tortured pit bull, ... Thu sue 4

Quincy News Video

Quincy Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Quincy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Quincy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Quincy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:44 am PST