If the NRA wants armed guards in our ...

If the NRA wants armed guards in our schools, let them pay for it!

Posted in the Quincy Forum

Sambo

London, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
The NRA wants armed guards in our schools. I ask, who's going to pay for this?. I understand this is going to cost billions upon billions of Dollars!. I don't think us taxpayers should pay for it and I don't think our children's education budgets should pay for this either. Since the NRA wants this they're the ones that ought to pay for it!. Now the NRA is a conservative entity and most its members are conservative. Conservative people say that the government spends too much money and that if you want something you should pay for it yourself. After all, this is what conservatives believe in. I think conservatives in this country are a big bunch of hypocritical FOOLS that want their stupid way!. Conservatives are rotten, greedy, selfish, PIGS that want exempted from their rule!!!...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quincy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worcester restaurants close as part of 'Day Wit... 16 hr slick willie expl... 9
News ICE bust puts Boston's illegal Irish on edge Jun 22 spytheweb 6
Racist Disgusting Boston (do not visit here) (Nov '16) Jun 21 lol 57
vengful testimony at best Jun 21 James Comey 1
Reggie Lewis has no tombstone Jun 20 Larry Bird 2
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jun 19 DAII 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Quincy (Jul '15) Apr '17 colleen 11

Quincy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quincy Mortgages