Gulf Oil CEO says gas could hit $1 ne...

Gulf Oil CEO says gas could hit $1 next year

There are 8 comments on the www.patriotledger.com story from Dec 5, 2008, titled Gulf Oil CEO says gas could hit $1 next year. In it, www.patriotledger.com reports that:

Gulf Oil CEO Joe Petrowski said on Wednesday that the price of oil could sink to $20 per barrel, and there is a chance gasoline prices could drop as low as $1 per gallon by early next year....

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.patriotledger.com.

Danny Boy

Orange Lake, FL

#1 Dec 5, 2008
next year! it's $1.00 in Cleveland Ms.
Mountaineer

Huntington, WV

#2 Dec 5, 2008
Danny Boy wrote:
next year! it's $1.00 in Cleveland Ms.
Actually it's not $1.00 per gallon in Cleveland, MS. The lowest priced is $1.52 at the BP 1035 E 185th St & Villaview Rd.
Danny Boy

Gainesville, FL

#3 Dec 6, 2008
then try this one,
Murphy Express
1601 Stadium Blvd.
Jonesboro Ar.#1.09

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 24, 2013
That would solve lots of my $$ problems.
yep

West Hamlin, WV

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Omg you ass! Bringing up this old post...! Seen the thread & got excited, thinking 'gas is going DOWN?' LoL
Really

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Jun 24, 2013
yep wrote:
Omg you ass! Bringing up this old post...! Seen the thread & got excited, thinking 'gas is going DOWN?' LoL
where are you from. I haven't seen gas go down except the first time obama was elected in, it was 1.49
Then it went back up! going down a couple of cent per gallon isn't doing anything but piss us off. When its 3 something a gallon, wtf is .05 cent.
hmmm

Virginia Beach, VA

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Nope

“Easy does it... ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
where are you from. I haven't seen gas go down except the first time obama was elected in, it was 1.49
Then it went back up! going down a couple of cent per gallon isn't doing anything but piss us off. When its 3 something a gallon, wtf is .05 cent.
I here ya. I remember when gas was cheap and wasn't a concern or even much of a thought. It was $1.81 when he took office BTW. and yea.... I've payed under a dollar in my life time.
Unfortunately, I don't see it ever going under three bucks a gallon again. I hope I'm proven wrong on this one. And that includes today...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quincy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America welcomes July 4th with hotdogs, cool mu... 11 hr Isolated Tree 1
News One dead in Roxbury double shooting 17 hr reality is a crutch 1
Our Founding Fathers Wouldn't Recognize our Cou... Jul 3 Culture Auditor 1
News Police Briefs 04-01-2013 (Apr '13) Jul 2 Anonymous 27
NH is Maines retarded cousin Jul 2 lul wut 2
Don't apply to Ace Mystery Shopping if You R a ... (Jul '12) Jul 2 Julie Simbro with... 65
News Best live music in Boston this July Jul 2 Rodney Maraist 1
More from around the web

Quincy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Quincy Mortgages