cabins @ 211 lawrence?

cabins @ 211 lawrence?

Posted in the Quincy Forum

Since: May 10

Dixon, MO

#1 Jun 9, 2010
Are there still cabins for rent located at 211 lawrence in quincy? I have looked at the Google maps and It sorda looks like a row of bungalows. It looks like a busy road. with industry and coffee shop,and so on. Is there anyone who drives by that location that can let me know. thank you with kindest regards I am Ginger Porter
Julz

Plumas Ntl Forest, CA

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Are you talking about Quincy, CA. or Quincy, MA? There are cabins in many places on Lawrence St. in Q-CA. We have no bungalows or Coffee or industry on the St.(it is a busy street, it's a one-way main St. through town)... Maybe you are talking about a different State? If not, I can answer any of your questions regarding Quincy, Ca.

Since: May 10

Dixon, MO

#3 Jul 6, 2010
Hi julz meadow Valley, ca 211 Lawrence st in Quincy calif. In the police report it refers to residence (that my brothers body was discovered in) as cabins and bungalows. Vincent died 4-21-1991. I have been searching for him for 21 yrs. and just learned of his death in May.2010. I am looking for the land lady or all of the formentioned people listed in my other posts. I need to know more about my brothers life. The land lady would be helpfull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quincy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jurors convict Carrillo-Garcia of first-degree ... (Oct '09) Oct '17 Wayne 31
News Teenager drowns at Lower Bucks Lake (Aug '10) Sep '17 Lola 3
News Early-morning fire destroys Bucks Lake Lodge (Jan '10) Jun '17 Missey 24
Katrina Crump (Mar '17) Mar '17 ConcernedQuincyWife 1
Help (Oct '16) Oct '16 Tenicha 1
Kidder resort murders (Jun '16) Jun '16 Gunner 1
Quincy neighborhood safety (Jan '14) Jan '14 BDelgado 1

Quincy Jobs

Personal Finance

Quincy Mortgages