Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged wi...

Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, theft

There are 8 comments on the The Lebanon Daily News story from Jul 4, 2013, titled Brian Hendricks of Lebanon charged with fraud, theft. In it, The Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Brian A. Hendricks, 1233 Lafayette St., has been charged with home improvement fraud and theft in connection with incidents between Nov. 1, 2012, and May 23, according to the Lebanon County Detective Bureau.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Lebanon Daily News.

Lebanon reisident

Lebanon, PA

#1 Jul 11, 2013
More people then mentioned in this article that he ripped off!
Victim in Lebanon

Chalfont, PA

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Lebanon reisident wrote:
More people then mentioned in this article that he ripped off!
very sad for victims , this is a true face of what gambling can cost, years and years behind bars innocent victims hearts trust and money if you suspect your loved one has a gambling problem you can do something make a call, it can lead to death, life and years in prison , this is truly like any other addiction it will kill you !!!!!!!!!! Make the call !!!
Lebanon reisident

Lebanon, PA

#3 Jul 28, 2013
HE's A THIEF GAMBLING IS A CRUTCH.
Lebanon reisident

Lebanon, PA

#4 Jul 28, 2013
HE remind me of one of those twisted people who use many things as a crutch to excuse bad behavior.
opinion

Lebanon, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2013
I had s gambling problem for years never ripped a person off !
Stronger broken

United States

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Absolute sociopath !!!!!!!!!!
Any INFO

Hampstead, NC

#7 Oct 21, 2014
This is a long shot, but does anyone have any type of contact info on Brian Hendricks. I am his 22 year old son, and have not seen him since I was very very young. For personal growth and other reasons I would like to find of this man.
Thanks!
Woodpecker

Wyalusing, PA

#8 Jun 8, 2016
Any INFO wrote:
This is a long shot, but does anyone have any type of contact info on Brian Hendricks. I am his 22 year old son, and have not seen him since I was very very young. For personal growth and other reasons I would like to find of this man.
Thanks!
He is at sci rockview. His number is LY9031. I can tell you Brian has a good ❤ He just has a problem with gambling. I hope and pray he finds the help he needs. Isaac

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quentin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City man sentenced for stealing from employer (Apr '11) Mon Getbackhonkycat 3
297 wheatstone lane lebanon pa 17042 Jan 27 Lebanon Reporter 1
Quentin Antique Shoppe (Jun '13) Jun '13 Paul Patrice Zeiger 2
News Police & Fire Log for 11/26 (May '13) May '13 Lake Haldeman 1
News Police & fire log - 10/27 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Motorcycle helmet 1
News Audit: Utilities need to improve customer service (Sep '11) Jun '12 Lyla Burns 2
News Police log 1/9/11 (Jan '11) Nov '11 jack 7

Quentin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quentin Mortgages