Bloody weekend: 24 shot in 24 hours ahead of Labor Day holiday

Sep 5, 2011 Full story: NY Daily News 115

Shaquan Walters, 11, who was shot in the leg when a shooter opened fire Sunday morning at a BBQ Partyand where 8 others were shot, was the weekend's youngest victim.

Read more
Tammie Lynn Cackles

Englishtown, NJ

#84 Sep 8, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how all our posts have the same number of "negative" judgments as his posts have "positive" ones? He must be a busy little beaver.
Check out the NY Post editorial page today regarding the recent shootings in NYC. It said about 105 out of 109 victims were minorities, as were ALL the shooters. Yet to point this out offends some.
No wonder this nation is sinking, and fast.
Have you noticed Mrs Deformed Sanchez that this nation is stinking fast due to your sh1t breath?
pig eater

Vancouver, Canada

#85 Sep 8, 2011
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that funny? You know nothing about me. Your lame insults are neither clever nor creative. I doubt that anyone else is laughing at your attempt at humor.
lol lol lol lol what a riot porky
White is wonderful

Murfreesboro, TN

#87 Sep 8, 2011
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't catch anybody in a lie unless it was yourself. You are a f**king dumb-a**. Druggies steal off ANYBODY that they can to get their next fix and everybody knows that. I don't do drugs, if that's what your white trash, Wise, Va a** is implying, but you probably do since you got so bent out of shape about me insulting pill-heads. I feel like I'm arguing with a child because your comments are so childish. And I AM leaving this Hell-hole soon, VERY soon.
LOL! I don't do drugs, drink alcohol, or use tobacco so that's absolute BS on your part. I wasn't offended that you said there are druggies here, but you implied that this area was unsafe, which it is not. I'll bet this area is much safer than the trashy place you come from. Which brings me to another point. You must be uneducated trash. How do I know this? You are living in a state which you clearly hate, in order to do dangerous work because you have no education to do anything else. On top of that, you seem familiar with the druggies there and I'll bet you know them by their names as you are probably a doper yourself.

I will agree that we have way too much white trash down here. The good news is that when you leave, we'll have one less white trash person to live with. Thanks.
John

Henderson, NV

#88 Sep 8, 2011
A million dollars they are black. Another million dollars that a black President will ruin America.
When will blacks learn how to act, NEVER.
I don't know what is a bigger waste to America, blacks or illegal aliens. Got it, "BOTH".

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#89 Sep 8, 2011
John wrote:
A million dollars they are black. Another million dollars that a black President will ruin America.
I don't know what is a bigger waste to America, blacks or illegal aliens. Got it, "BOTH".
WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan - all wars that took millions of lives NOT caused by the blacks. Let us not forget the innocent lives lost in Hiroshima & Nagasaki, NOT by blacks. How about Native Americans who were slaughtered, raped and their land stolen, NOT from blacks but your white ancestors. I can go on and on and on and on, but I'll probably be here all day, and I have things to do. See ya later, hypocrite!

Location hidden

#90 Sep 8, 2011
John wrote:
By the way, this country has been ruined way before Obama took office. You make me laugh.

“Power To the People!”

Since: Sep 09

Louisville, KY

#92 Sep 8, 2011
White is wonderful wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir, are a damn liar. I live in Wise and I leave my car doors and my house unlocked at night. I've never been robbed or had anything happen to any of my stuff.
Usually the people who gets robbed by pill thieves are druggies themselves.
And you Sir, are the fool!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200162...
Community Disorganizer

Trumbull, CT

#93 Sep 8, 2011
Louisville Panther wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Sir, are the fool!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-200162...
Judging from the looks of his home, Stanley Neace demanded perfection.

By the way, what exactly is the Black Panthers purpose for exisiting?

Location hidden

#94 Sep 8, 2011
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the guy related to you by any chance? What does the Black Panthers have to do that killer?

“Power To the People!”

Since: Sep 09

Louisville, KY

#95 Sep 8, 2011
Community Disorganizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well CD, that's a bold question to ask someone considering how many white violent hate groups that are allowed to exist in America. I think those groups would be better suited to answer that asinine question! I'm just saying....
bluntforce

Twinsburg, OH

#97 Sep 8, 2011
This is a preview of next summer's "Get Out the Vote" project that the DNC will be bringing to a major city near you. Time to lock and load folks.

Since: Nov 10

Danbury, CT

#98 Sep 8, 2011
Typical hood behavior. Stupid people shooting other stupid people. It seems to me that every time i read the Daily News and there is a story about shootings (single or multiple) and 9 out of 10 times the victims are black or hispanic and the assailants are black or hispanic.

Look what happened in the West Indian Day Parade. It only takes a few bad apples to ruin the whole bunch. Usually it's some douche gang a**hole that is the perp. Why is he/she in a gang? Because there is no father or mother or both and there is a single grandparent usually trying to raise the child but can't. So the Cycle of Stupid continues to turn.

Yes, not everyone in the ghetto is a criminal, but the stats don't lie.

Beltrum, your argument including WW1 and 2, doesn't fit here. I could easily argue that blacks in Africa have been killing each other brutally for centuries in retarded tribal squabbles, not mention making slaves of each other LONG before the white man started to get involved with the slave trade.
OMG

Sheridan, AR

#99 Sep 8, 2011
White is wonderful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't do drugs, drink alcohol, or use tobacco so that's absolute BS on your part. I wasn't offended that you said there are druggies here, but you implied that this area was unsafe, which it is not. I'll bet this area is much safer than the trashy place you come from. Which brings me to another point. You must be uneducated trash. How do I know this? You are living in a state which you clearly hate, in order to do dangerous work because you have no education to do anything else. On top of that, you seem familiar with the druggies there and I'll bet you know them by their names as you are probably a doper yourself.
I will agree that we have way too much white trash down here. The good news is that when you leave, we'll have one less white trash person to live with. Thanks.
I'm from southeastern Kentucky too and it's abundantly clear that you are ignorant and have never spent much time in this dump. Everybody knows who the druggies are because these towns are small and PEOPLE TALK. Being in the coal business is how people get rich here, almost the ONLY way that people get rich here, or at least make a dang good living. Coal is where the money is at here. You are a very clueless person but you're from western Va so that's not a shock.

Location hidden

#100 Sep 8, 2011
Sick Of All the BeeEss wrote:
Beltrum, your argument including WW1 and 2, doesn't fit here. I could easily argue that blacks in Africa have been killing each other brutally for centuries in retarded tribal squabbles, not mention making slaves of each other LONG before the white man started to get involved with the slave trade.
My argument doesn't fit here? Why, because it's talking about you? It's okay for people like you to point fingers at people with color when a crime occurs, but when whites do it all of a sudden my argument doesn't fit. I know people of color have their problems regarding violent crimes, but you act like when it comes to white violent crimes you get into that "see no evil, hear no evil" mode.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#101 Sep 8, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, this country has been ruined way before Obama took office. You make me laugh.
You're right, it was ruined by the welfare simians.

Location hidden

#102 Sep 8, 2011
Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, it was ruined by the welfare simians.
You ought to know, you've been a recipient for years now.
BS from NYC

Englishtown, NJ

#103 Sep 8, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
My argument doesn't fit here? Why, because it's talking about you? It's okay for people like you to point fingers at people with color when a crime occurs, but when whites do it all of a sudden my argument doesn't fit. I know people of color have their problems regarding violent crimes, but you act like when it comes to white violent crimes you get into that "see no evil, hear no evil" mode.
Ah, BS! There was no more intense man-hunt than for Son of Sam. The only thing we knew about him was that he was white.

Everyone wanted him executed ASAP. But Carey and Cuomo nixed that - at the request of Libs.

What about that drug store mass killing on LI? The shooter is middle class Jewish. Who is rooting for that dirt bag?

You just can't admit that your group produces more than other groups. So you say, "We're all the same but you are allowed to get away with it."

Since: Nov 10

Danbury, CT

#104 Sep 8, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh...Yeah. I never said that white people don't commit crime. I'm saying that in the greater NYC area crimes are committed against people of all races, but most if the time it's usually black on black. Prime example: An 18 year old black kid, sitting outside his apartment building just chillin', gets a bullet in the face from some black gangster piece of s**t on a bicycle. This happened, i believe, in July. It stands out in my mind, due to the sheer horror and sadness of the story. So please don't tell me i turn a blind eye to what's going on around here and in this world. You are in denial of the fact that most black and hispanics in the cities are still kept in welfare mode, and live up to stereotypes that haunt them.

Hey, it's a learned behavior anyway. Look at movies and music in the last 25 years. As much at TV, film and the music industries say they want to be positive and want to raise awareness and stop the violence, we all know the the ignorant masses love the dirty laundry they see and hear, so it is given to them under the guise of "Art". Chapelle said it best "I'M RICH BEEEATCH". But the stupid ones feel that acting like morons and being gangster is the way to get that.
Wake Up

Parksville, Canada

#106 Sep 8, 2011
BeltrumVI wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is War a violent crime?
It's approved in our cases by duly elected governments.
All the Wars you mentioned in another post were fought by White people to liberate enslaved people,threatened people, or protect their own people.
Including the 10's of thousands of white men who died fighting other white men, to free American black slaves.
John Gobin Shaw

United States

#107 Sep 8, 2011
Discovery 9-1-1
BY
John Gobin Shaw
Copyright 2006
Introduction
In 1997 John Gobin Shaw from Stuart, Florida discovered plans for the fiery attacks that would explode into history in Washington, New York, and Pennsylvania on that bright blue morning of September 11, 2001. It was in the city of Taegu, South Korea at Yeungjin Junior College. From 1997 right up through the night of September 10, 2001, to twelve hours before commandeered jet aircraft number 11 blasted to pieces inside the north tower of the World Trade Center, he had detailed the attacks to about one hundred and twenty people in the Republic of South Korea, in the People’s Republic of China, in North Vietnam, and in South Florida. Discovery 9-1-1 is the story of his uncovering the plans of attack, and of his experiences warning people about them in the years, months, weeks, and hours leading up to that ill-fated day for America. Among those he had cautioned of the future attacks were college students, a federal officer, a deputy sheriff in Martin County, Florida, police in China, his brother in Davie, Florida, the 911 emergency-number in Stuart, Florida, and an officer of the state of Florida.
Discovery 9-11 is 90-pages and over 54,000 words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town of Hempstead unveils mobile surgical van f... 5 hr kncrl 1
News Councilman busted for moving between subway car... 9 hr my my 1
News Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Quee... (Mar '11) 18 hr Uee the duck 55
Adoptees can't get original birth certificates-... Mon joanNYadoptees 2
News Mastic Beach takes steps to demolish two homes ... Mar 23 monday 22
News As delays worsen, fares to go up on NYC's subwa... Mar 23 zoethompson87 1
News de Blasio goes half-Irish for St. Patrick's Day Mar 21 Fa-Foxy 28
Queens Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Queens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]