On-Duty NYPD Cop Commits Suicide in Q...

On-Duty NYPD Cop Commits Suicide in Queens

There are 4 comments on the AllMediaNY story from Jan 21, 2012, titled On-Duty NYPD Cop Commits Suicide in Queens. In it, AllMediaNY reports that:

A five-year veteran of the force in the 111th Precinct in Queens committed suicide while on duty on 211th Street in Hollis Hills Thursday around 10:40 p.m. The police officer, whose identity is being withheld, was with his partner, checking out a report about a series of car break-ins. The police officer was interviewing a victim when he answered a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllMediaNY.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2012
Will this require a one-hundred squad-car procession ? On Friday night ? Bag-pipes ?
Zebra

Ridge, NY

#2 Jan 21, 2012
The article in the NY Daily News said prior to shooting himself he got into a heated telephone dispute with his boyfriend....?????? Was he colored?
Former rockaway resident

Union City, NJ

#3 Jan 21, 2012
The reason why "I" refused to join the 100 pct back in the 80a when I was approached and told "We can get you right in" you have the build for it. Yes, and when I'm fed up with all the departmental BS ill shoot myself too.
Pitbull91101

Newark, NJ

#5 Jan 22, 2012
Tory II wrote:
Will this require a one-hundred squad-car procession ? On Friday night ? Bag-pipes ?
Lmaooo hahahaha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airgas workers join Teamsters Wed Ringleader 2
News New Hyde Park Couple Faces Tax Fraud Charges Aug 22 susan persaud 1
News Salt-n-Pepa: back on the scene with new VH1 rea... (Jul '07) Aug 21 rebel111 7
News Hidden cameras show airport workers stealing Aug 17 Angel9999 62
News Episcopal priest shocks flock by leaving wife -... Aug 13 Dan 12
Looking for Tony with pretty eyes from Springfi... Aug 7 Chrissyfla 1
News Studenta s stunning plea: Why did NYC let me gr... Aug 3 juuggn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Queens Mortgages