Police Investigate Shooting Death In ...

Police Investigate Shooting Death In St. Albans

There are 22 comments on the WCBS Newsradio 880 story from Sep 6, 2010, titled Police Investigate Shooting Death In St. Albans. In it, WCBS Newsradio 880 reports that:

New York City police are investigating the shooting death of a 21-year-old woman in Queens that occurred early Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCBS Newsradio 880.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dominique

Queens Village, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2010
Rest in peace chanel french a.k.a savage. Gone but not forgotten

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#2 Sep 7, 2010
Police said they believed the incident stemmed from a dispute at the party in the neighborhood.

“There’s a whole lot of gun violence going on in Queens, especially like at these…house parties,” he said.

"Glad these things happen in areas where diversity flourishes in the city where the savages roam" OBAMA LIES said.
Latosha Cheatham

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2010
I feel like when people have the parties not only at clubs or other rental areas but at their residence and even their blocks to, they should hire police and security to be better safe than sorry.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#4 Sep 7, 2010
this house party wasn't another baby shower was it?
Dominique

Queens Village, NY

#5 Sep 7, 2010
What decent human being would be glad that someth ing like this happens anywhere??? People always spit negativity regarding these issues until it happens to someone in their family, that's the only time your comments are filled with empathy and compassion. Smdh
Dominique

Queens Village, NY

#6 Sep 7, 2010
Now adays it's not safe to go anywhere and it's sad because that limits our freedom in this world. Beefing up security is a great idea, however most times no one is going to take that route because they feel police are the enemy...it's a catch 22, i'd rather stay away from large gatherings because something is bound to happen.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Dominique wrote:
Beefing up security is a great idea, however most times no one is going to take that route because they feel police are the enemy...it's a catch 22, i'd rather stay away from large gatherings because something is bound to happen.
who thinks the police are the enemy? and why would that be?
Dominique

Queens Village, NY

#9 Sep 7, 2010
You would be surprised at how many people feel that police are the enemy, it ties into that whole no snitchin nonsense. This is new york, it's rare that you'll find anyone that's going to have or want police at their parties. People don't think about the safety and security that police bring to the table, they are more concerned with what will and will not be able to take place at the party having the poilice in attendance.
not saying

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Nothing like going to a party and being checked for hardware.
Latosha Cheatham wrote:
I feel like when people have the parties not only at clubs or other rental areas but at their residence and even their blocks to, they should hire police and security to be better safe than sorry.
LC VON TEESE

Dumont, NJ

#11 Sep 7, 2010
I feel as if there was no need for my family to get killed and innocent young by stander. the only question for me now is when will and how long will it take the cops to do their done and find her killer... Life has it's ways of showing you what can be taken away so soon for the guns are killing people everyday yet the promise to correct it is making the community more vulnerable to take life's this must stop

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#12 Sep 7, 2010
LC VON TEESE wrote:
I feel as if there was no need for my family to get killed and innocent young by stander. the only question for me now is when will and how long will it take the cops to do their done and find her killer... Life has it's ways of showing you what can be taken away so soon for the guns are killing people everyday yet the promise to correct it is making the community more vulnerable to take life's this must stop
Did you have someone take your GED test or is this what passes for the dumbed down diploma?
Dominique

Queens Village, NY

#13 Sep 7, 2010
zeldo wrote:
who cares.
deeez folks no nuttin betta tu du.
dey bee ignorant, no schuuling , no daddee, no brainzzz and so on.
keep blastin yur self to bits.
we repeeet, we dont care .......
When the police are knocking at your door because someone in your family has been murdered you'll care. Being gunned down at a party has NOTHING to do with your education or the household that you grew up in. It'd be something different if she took her own life but she didn't, someone else brought her life to an end. BIG DIFFERENCE

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#14 Sep 7, 2010
Dominique wrote:
<quoted text>
When the police are knocking at your door because someone in your family has been murdered you'll care. Being gunned down at a party has NOTHING to do with your education or the household that you grew up in. It'd be something different if she took her own life but she didn't, someone else brought her life to an end. BIG DIFFERENCE
"Being gunned down at a party has NOTHING to do with your education or the household that you grew up in."

If you really believe that you're not paying attention.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#15 Sep 7, 2010
Dominique wrote:
You would be surprised at how many people feel that police are the enemy, it ties into that whole no snitchin nonsense.
What food does one eat at a BBQ at 3 in the morning? Can somebody grill me up a bowl of oatmeal?
Cheka

Valparaiso, IN

#16 Sep 7, 2010
I think that it's sad that so many people on this post have no sympathy for the life of a 21 year old woman that is now lost forever. I didn't know this young woman, but I am friends with someone who does, and the blatant disrespect that is being shown to her family and friends by the people who take this as a joke is sad. It is so easy to make a joke out of a tragedy like this when it isn't your friends, loved ones, your family, but when it is, and you get to see firsthand how it feels, think back to the disrespect that you showed to others before you reach out for a hand to hold, or a shoulder to cry on. Tragedy happens everywhere, people get killed everywhere, and you are kidding yourself if you believe your educational level, and the neighborhood that you live in will keep you safe. I don't care how much money you have, or where your house is located, that doesn't keep you safe from crime or criminals. To those on the post who lost a friend or relative, my condolences, and to those who think that the loss of life is a joke, grow up!
Madison

Locust, NC

#17 Sep 7, 2010
I lived in her neighborhood down in nc.. She has finished high school and has two parents and a younger sister so she isn't uneducated or from a broken home. She was a good person and her family is heart broken as well as our neighbors and friends so don't say no one cares. Her sister will probably never EVER be the same and I know her mother won't. And it's a shame because she was like a second mom to me. I just saw her last week and it's so weird to think everything is different for her now. So try having a little sypathy.
Cheka

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Sep 7, 2010
Sorry for your loss Madison, my condolences and I will keep u guys lifted up in prayer.
Hannah-Maria

Virginia Beach, VA

#19 Sep 7, 2010
You should be a shame of yourself. Its very sad how ignorant people are. You reap what you sow!! This is about Chanel's life ending so soon in such a terrible way. No need for sadness, it's time to celebrate her life and what a good person she was. You will be missed by MANY people. My condolences goes out to her family and friends. Keep your head up and stay strong!
We are ALL GODS children!
not saying

United States

#21 Sep 8, 2010
Anyone speak up about who may have done this?? Hmm. Crickets...there ya go.
God Mother Chru Vendetta

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Sep 8, 2010
it's a shome how you can sit and judge this wonderful young woman!! She was a very smart woman. she was far from ignorant!! She was funny, fun to be around and very outgoing!!! She was a path to better herself!! She was also my friend. How dare you disrespect her, her friends and most important her family with your ignorance!!!

R.I.P Chanel A.K.A Savage....you will be deeply missed.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Floral Park Dental Care - Michael Lang DDS (Sep '09) 10 hr Fran 39
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) 17 hr Piragua 1,517
News Cardi B Performs 'Bodak Yellow' on 'Jimmy Kimme... 22 hr Black Weaves Matter 1
Can a man love two women at the same time? (Mar '10) Wed oldsoulRED7 233
News Queens pervert busted again (Jul '08) Oct 15 the man 2
News Oct. 9: Columbus, Columbus and Columbus Oct 9 go trump 1
News 'This is personal': NY rushes to aid ravaged Pu... Sep 29 Retribution 3

Queens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Queens Mortgages