5 high school students arrested after undercover police operation

Five students from Basha and Chandler high schools have been arrested after undercover police bought drugs off-campus from the students. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
high school student

Utica, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2007
yeh thts pretty dumb i hate undercover cops, kids tryin to make money leave em alone
Creeper

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2007
high school student wrote:
yeh thts pretty dumb i hate undercover cops, kids tryin to make money leave em alone
If your going to sell drugs or anything at school. Dont sell to kids that look pretty old. Or just dont sell at all and if you do sell to peeps you know.
concerned parent

Whittier, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2007
send in all the undercover police you can - we don't need or want these drugs........
they are killers -
college girl

Greeley, CO

#4 Apr 3, 2007
high school student wrote:
trying to make money? it's called get a job, or do chores around the house and get an allowance... and obviously if u have to sell becuase you are that much of a low life, then don't be dumb about it and sell only to those you know. not that hard to figure out
Student

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2007
concerned parent wrote:
send in all the undercover police you can - we don't need or want these drugs........
they are killers -
well weed isnt gonna kill any body, you can smoke 30 pounds of it and then you might over dose... your a dum as hell, learn the facts about weed before you talk shit,

now if you are talking about other drugs, then yea sure get them out of school, i dont have a problem with that
arion purdy

Tucson, AZ

#6 Apr 13, 2007
u guys are stupid weed is good to me and to al around leve it alon if it was not for weed i could not get over my small dick prablem and my gay ness but think wat u wont thank u
nolan purdy

Tucson, AZ

#8 Apr 13, 2007
college girl wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to make money? it's called get a job, or do chores around the house and get an allowance... and obviously if u have to sell becuase you are that much of a low life, then don't be dumb about it and sell only to those you know. not that hard to figure out
hey i like wat u said about the weed but i would like to get to know u
concerned teacher

Glendale, AZ

#9 Apr 19, 2007
Are you kidding...weed won't kill? Go back to shool and YOU learn the FACTS. It may not kill instantly, but over time OR if you smoke weed and drive-it's called under the influence therefore it can be very deadly. It is illegal for a reason. Instead of spouting off your mouth or killing brain cells, get out a book and DO something with your life! As for undercops or any cop, I praise them for their acts of courage and selflessness. Send them all in to schools!!
anonymous

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2007
actually ya it wont kill anyone, and drugs weren't sold on school grounds, basically the UC's ruined my life and everyone would have been fine if they would of just left us alone
florence res

AOL

#11 Jul 20, 2007
You know I am glad they got caught. You should see the freakin skum that live in coolidge, it is sad that once upon a time ago coolidge was a small town. People WORKED for their money, did not sell drugs or break into homes cars, They need to get rid of all the skum in that town and clean that town up. Tiajana Mexico is what I call it. Alot of people bitch about the Indians.. heck, the Indians were there first. It is the other people that have moved in and tearing it down to nothing. Youve got wineO's walking the streets and dont dare go in to the town at night! Coolidge is nothing but a drug and alcohol infested place. And it is the Govt. officials that let it stay that way!
Queencreek

Chandler, AZ

#12 Jul 22, 2007
They ruined your life, lol...oh come on. You ruined your own life on the choice that you decided to sell drugs. No one to blame but yourself dear. Drugs are illegal and you know that. So if you choose to risk your freedom, then you will suffer the consiquences. Don't try to put the blame on our law enforcement. That is there job, and I am sure you know what police do and how there job works ! Grow up and get a real job. The only reason you people try and sell drugs is because your to lazy to get a real job.
anonymous wrote:
actually ya it wont kill anyone, and drugs weren't sold on school grounds, basically the UC's ruined my life and everyone would have been fine if they would of just left us alone
sarah s

Camarillo, CA

#15 Nov 13, 2007
and i sell at school all the time ha and they dont know shit the people who get caught are lame asses i blaze it every day at school

Since: May 07

Chandler, AZ

#16 Nov 13, 2007
sarah s wrote:
and i sell at school all the time ha and they dont know shit the people who get caught are lame asses i blaze it every day at school
Good for you, criminal.
student

Tucson, AZ

#17 Nov 25, 2007
I REALLY RECOMEND POLICE TO SEND IN UNDERCOVERS TO MARANA HIGH SCHOOL,IN TUCSON BECAUSE DRUGS IN THERE ARE CRAZY I MEAN KIDS ARE MAKING SO MUCH MONEY AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING TO STOP THOSO GUYS
wow

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2008
pot heads need to get a life for real. Get a job, do something productive for your life and society
really

Casa Grande, AZ

#19 Jan 21, 2008
judging from previous comments i'd say that ten years from now there are going to be a lot of miserable people thinking how stupid they were in high school.
concerned marijuana user

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2008
God damn you people are ignorant as fuck. Especially the "teacher" your educated right , i hope so. There are so many studies going on right now at least once a month researchers are finding new medicinal and recreational uses for marijuana. To those who think drugs are illegal for a reason learn about the history of how each of the drugs you know as bad was made illegal. Fuck look at prohibition it lead to an increase of crime, violence, and organized crime. As it is know I see marijuana becoming at least laxly controlled or made compleatly legal but with a tax similar to tobacco's.
End the War

Hialeah, FL

#21 Jan 31, 2008
concerned teacher wrote:
Are you kidding...weed won't kill? Go back to shool and YOU learn the FACTS. It may not kill instantly, but over time OR if you smoke weed and drive-it's called under the influence therefore it can be very deadly. It is illegal for a reason. Instead of spouting off your mouth or killing brain cells, get out a book and DO something with your life! As for undercops or any cop, I praise them for their acts of courage and selflessness. Send them all in to schools!!
Yea..make our schools prisons and lets undermine the trust and authority kids have on teachers and the law. brilliant.

January 4, 2008
The Netherlands is being nominated for a Nobel Prize for its achievements in minimizing drug use in its citizens, while at the same time restricting imprisonment.

With few peers at the international level and despite tremendous pressure from the United States, the Dutch government and its people have proven for more than 30 years that it is more cost effective, humane, and practical to be "smart on drugs" rather than "tough on drugs."

"The drug war, not the drugs, kills people.

"This is now a real war. Although it started out as political rhetoric, itís become a genuinely deadly conflict...It has caused hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths and untold misery, especially to our children, teens, women, and minorities. And like all wars, itís been hugely expensive and wasteful; to date, it has cost more than a trillion dollars. And this is just in the United States; the international devastation is incomprehensible. Furthermore, like many wars, itís based on lies.

"The few deaths that are caused by the drugs are due to impurities, dosages that are not standardized, and reluctance to call 911 when someone overdoses out of fear of being arrested. Replacing prohibition with sensible health-oriented alternatives, including legalizing currently illicit drugs, can eliminate these drug-related deaths.

"The Dutch should be recognized for their remarkable human rights achievement of regulating and decriminalizing drugs and equally important, offering comprehensive treatment to its affected citizens. The number of lives they have saved, as well as assaults, robberies, rapes, child abuse, and other prohibition-related criminal activities that theyíve prevented, is a major humanitarian and public health accomplishment. Their success in minimizing the catastrophic effects of the War on Drugs cannot be overstated. For example, the U.S. has six times as many people in prisons as the Netherlands per capita, and still we have four times their murder rate. Compared to ours, the Dutch prison population is negligible and they actually provide education and rehabilitation for their inmates. Furthermore, their incidence of AIDS and hepatitis is a fraction of ours.
hard working am-vet

Winnetka, CA

#23 Feb 19, 2008
were they mezzicans?
nobody special

Greensboro, NC

#25 Apr 27, 2008
concerned marijuana user wrote:
God damn you people are ignorant as fuck. Especially the "teacher" your educated right , i hope so. There are so many studies going on right now at least once a month researchers are finding new medicinal and recreational uses for marijuana. To those who think drugs are illegal for a reason learn about the history of how each of the drugs you know as bad was made illegal. Fuck look at prohibition it lead to an increase of crime, violence, and organized crime. As it is know I see marijuana becoming at least laxly controlled or made compleatly legal but with a tax similar to tobacco's.
thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queen Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 10 hr sad123 2,221
Rosemary Vogel Tue Paul 1
Review: Tempe Powersports And Marine Dec 23 Warren 4
Inaccurate prenatal tests lead moms to abort fe... Dec 22 kody 1
Optimize Your Website For Search Engine Results Dec 21 Nick 2
Pure White Mobile Dialer +8801744778810 Low rat... (Jun '14) Dec 20 Rizzo 2
---question about someone originally from Chand... (Jul '13) Dec 20 Henu 4

Freeze Warning for Maricopa County was issued at December 26 at 3:29AM MST

Queen Creek Dating
Find my Match