queen creek olive mill
queencreekolivem illsucked

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Apr 21, 2011
Yesterday(4-19-11) a friend and I went to queen creek olive mill, the main reason we went there was because I saw it on the food network as "the best food I ever ate" by Beau. It looked so good on tv. We were looking at a place for another friends birthday party, so we decided to check it out. Thankfully, we shared the Kalamata sandwich which Beau had raved about. When I got the sandwich I was amazed at how small it was. As my friend tried to bite this sandwich she was having great trouble. As she chewed she was having problems chewing. So, I gave it a try, I tried to bite the bread and it was so hard and dense I was having trouble ripping a piece of the sandwich off in my mouth! The chips also served with the sandwich were hard, what is it with this place and serving things that were hard to eat?! I had true problems with taste and chewing, it was awful! I took about two more bites then I threw in the towel, I just couldn't eat this bad tasting sandwich! We both hated it. I was so upset because I wanted to love it. I was happy that I tried it and found out how bad it was before I brought a whole party to this place! I would have been embarrrrrassed! On the way home, my friend started to burp a lot and then her stomach start hurting. Let's just say she lost her lunch! I started burping as well and it lasted most of the day. I/we will never go back. I wish we would have had McDonald's in stead! I will never know how a chef would recommend such a bad sandwich..........

Since: May 12

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Aug 19, 2012
THis poster is an imposter and cannot be describing a real incident. She is a coward and is hiding behind a made up bogus name.
You need to go back on your meds and check back into your half way house
Graig Dorrough

Ashburn, VA

#3 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/ly7zs9k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Queen Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) Wed testosteroneNP 2,603
trump bad for usa Tue Just Sayin 3
Rejoining the LDS Church (Jan '09) Oct 15 Brenda 62
Tempe Windshield repair and Auto glass replacement Oct 14 kit 2
Sex Oct 1 Corn Cake 2
Where can I get opiates? (Mar '14) Sep '16 Darkacw88 21
Village at Copper Basin (Feb '11) Sep '16 Chicago 34

Queen Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Queen Creek Mortgages