Central Pa. police charge Amish man w...

Central Pa. police charge Amish man with DUI

There are 2 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Dec 8, 2009, titled Central Pa. police charge Amish man with DUI. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

Levittown - Police in central Pennsylvania say they arrested an Amish man on drunk driving charges over the weekend after he was found asleep in his moving buggy.East Lampeter Township Police say 22-year-old Elmer Stoltzfoos Fisher, of Paradise, was slumped over and asleep in a slow-moving buggy on Sunday night.An off-duty officer from nearby ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Just Fred

San Antonio, TX

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Drunk driving? The man was not even steering the horse. I suggest that the police should have checked the horse to see if it was walking in a straight line :)

Sneedville, TN

#4 Jan 24, 2010
22, is he desiding which path to take.because boy he needs help. where is the father or the mom.Is he not a shame to let his family see him this way.and want help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quarryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster Puppies PA Puppy Mill (Feb '13) Thu Cybertron45 36
News Prosecutor: Slain mom, girl were witnesses agai... Aug '15 About time 1
News Police: Murder suspect chased second man with k... (Apr '10) Aug '15 Kenny 8
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bill 1
News Willow Street man is charged with stealing from... (Oct '09) Nov '14 steve 4
Female nudes (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ejstrayer 1
News Troopers: Man gave alcohol to Shrewsbury Twp. t... (Apr '13) May '14 Strasburg Regrets 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quarryville Mortgages