Review: Ron Henry's Auto Repair Ctr

Review: Ron Henry's Auto Repair Ctr

Posted in the Quarryville Forum

Bob Engert

Duluth, GA

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Ron Henry serviced both my vehicles, and my Mom and Dad's vehicles, for all of the 11 years we lived in Pennsylvania. We moved away nearly 10 years ago, and I can honestly say that one of the things I miss most about Lancaster County is having Ron as my mechanic. Besides being the best mechanic I've ever had, Ron became a friend that I could always depend on. If honesty, integrity, and a fair price are important to you (and I can't imagine why they wouldn't be!) then do yourself a favor and take your vehicle to Ron Henry's next time it needs service. He truly is a great guy!

Bob Engert
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quarryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster Puppies PA Puppy Mill (Feb '13) Aug 17 mary jane 40
News Man Guilty of Trespassing _ and Sleeping _ in W... Jul '16 Jack 2
News Prosecutor: Slain mom, girl were witnesses agai... (Aug '15) Aug '15 About time 1
News Police: Murder suspect chased second man with k... (Apr '10) Aug '15 Kenny 8
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bill 1
News Willow Street man is charged with stealing from... (Oct '09) Nov '14 steve 4
Female nudes (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ejstrayer 1

Quarryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quarryville Mortgages