Man Fires Shots From Quarryville Apar...

Man Fires Shots From Quarryville Apartment 27min

There are 4 comments on the WGAL story from May 3, 2010, titled Man Fires Shots From Quarryville Apartment 27min. In it, WGAL reports that:

No one was injured when a man fired shots from his apartment in Quarryville, Lancaster County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGAL.

JOY FROM Q-VILLE

Strasburg, PA

#1 May 5, 2010
I LIVE 2 BLOCKS FROM THE SHOOTER SO DONT JUDGE (CRIME IS EVERY WHERE
real mccoy

Sweet Valley, PA

#2 May 11, 2010
It seems to me that the shooter has some problems that need to be addressed!!How dose someone like that get a gun?
Tom

Lancaster, PA

#3 Jul 26, 2010
I live in the same developement of the shooting. If the cops patrolled the area and actually DID something that area would be safer.
real mccoy

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 29, 2010
I agree tom!!!I know there busy,however if they would not spend so much time in fergies parking lot they could have the time to do there duty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quarryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster Puppies PA Puppy Mill (Feb '13) Thu fertz 59
jamie Finnefrock trump rant guy (Nov '16) Aug '17 Nik 4
News Quarryville man charged in sexual abuse of teen (Jul '11) Jul '17 would love to know 58
Thinking of moving to Quarryville...!? (Jan '07) May '17 Bikester Grist 13
kyle Finnefrock Yoders Restaurant (Nov '16) Nov '16 ok 1
News Man Guilty of Trespassing _ and Sleeping _ in W... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jack 2
News Prosecutor: Slain mom, girl were witnesses agai... (Aug '15) Aug '15 About time 1

Quarryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quarryville Mortgages