Chopper, Dogs Search For Large Animal...

Chopper, Dogs Search For Large Animal Near Quarryville

There are 66 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Chopper, Dogs Search For Large Animal Near Quarryville. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

A large animal attacked and injured a farmer, prompting a search by a state police helicopter and tracking dogs Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Karen Wenger Stepina

United States

#63 Nov 3, 2008
[i]Anything bigger than a groundhog is considered a large animal here in PA.[i]
You don't have deer living there anymore?
I get your point, though. I have been away for a long time. Grizzly bears and buffalo are a large animal to me.
I can't imagine why someone would drop two wild cats there. Any animal that was raised in captivity and then turned loose is going to behave unpredictably, I would think. They might attack abnormally.
Bigfoot...yep. Can't discount him...or her?
Karen Stepina

United States

#64 Nov 3, 2008
Here is a news story link concerning the mountain lion from my neck of the woods that may give some perspective:

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2008/10/29...
GINA

Morgan Hill, CA

#65 Nov 4, 2008
republican_bob wrote:
ooooh, i struck a nerve.
someone is menstrual.
You are such an arse Bob.........

Since: Oct 08

New Egypt, NJ

#66 Nov 4, 2008
Karen Stepina wrote:
Here is a news story link concerning the mountain lion from my neck of the woods that may give some perspective:
http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2008/10/29...
An East Coast mountain lion would destroy an Arkansas mountain lion in a fight.
Kim

Toms River, NJ

#67 Nov 11, 2008
I just saw a mountain lion in upper merion township park in King of Prussia...
has anyone seen a mountain lion in King of Prussia. I couldn't believe me eyes.

I was only with my 3 kids...a 7, 5 and 5 month old, when my 7 year old spotted it and started yelling he saw a lion. I laughed at him and looked up and sure enough there it was not 20 feet from us. I think my son yelling startled it because it duck back into the trees. I grabbed my kids and got out of there as fast as I could and then called animal control. I have still to talk to someone.

“Wake Up!”

Since: May 08

Far NE Philly

#68 Nov 11, 2008
Someone call Obama he can change this. Obama can track,kill,and dress this thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quarryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster Puppies PA Puppy Mill (Feb '13) Mar 23 Brixbri4 48
kyle Finnefrock Yoders Restaurant Nov '16 ok 1
jamie Finnefrock trump rant guy Nov '16 ok 2
News Man Guilty of Trespassing _ and Sleeping _ in W... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jack 2
News Prosecutor: Slain mom, girl were witnesses agai... (Aug '15) Aug '15 About time 1
News Police: Murder suspect chased second man with k... (Apr '10) Aug '15 Kenny 8
News 'Amish Mafia' finds 'Forbidden Knowledge' on Di... (Mar '15) Mar '15 bill 1

Quarryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quarryville Mortgages