Triangle teen dies in car crash

Triangle teen dies in car crash

There are 5 comments on the Potomac News story from Nov 22, 2006, titled Triangle teen dies in car crash. In it, Potomac News reports that:

A 17-year-old Triangle boy was killed in an early morning single-car accident that involved alcohol and excessive speed, said Officer John Bogert, Prince William police spokesman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Potomac News.

Fulton, CA

#1 Nov 26, 2006
they act like this boy didnt have a life, they give you the who the how and when and then its done
Kattie Delcid

United States

#2 Feb 28, 2007
They should have said a little more about my friends life not just about the who and how. Also they should have read more into what the medical examiner(sp) said instead of just automatically printing stuff.

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 22, 2007
i feel the same way.. i miss you and i love you jake
Darren Dillon

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2008
I'm Jake's Uncle. I appreciate your comments. The cooler found in the back with Beer was from a Fishing Trip his Dad took the day prior. Jake had been out on a joy ride and simply lost control of the car.
jalee wrote:
they act like this boy didnt have a life, they give you the who the how and when and then its done
Kristen Dillon

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Nov 23, 2011
It has been 5yrs and there isnt a day that goes by that I dont think of you!! I love and Miss you dearly... You were always my favorite!! I have so many Amazing memories I show your Nieces and Nephew your pics all the time you will live on through our wonderful Memories of you!! We miss you so much words cant describe it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quantico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dumpster Trial Moved (Apr '07) Feb 22 Dod 13
No Vaccines (Mar '17) Feb '18 Jonas Salk 2
Review: Dental Spa - Marvette Thomas DDS (May '10) Feb '18 owens 9
test (Jan '12) Jan '18 Steven Johnson 8
News Hospital Havoc: Two Distrubances Lead to Arrest... (Dec '14) Jan '18 spell genious 2
News WH special counsel: No plans to fire MuellerCNN Dec '17 spud 8
News Can hack but not shoot? FBI may ease entry for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Hostis Publicus 4

Quantico Jobs

Personal Finance

Quantico Mortgages