Obama: WikiLeaks suspect treatment is appropriate

Full story: KAUZ-TV Wichita Falls

President Barack Obama said Friday that the Pentagon has assured him that the Army private believed responsible for the largest leak of classified American documents ever is being held under appropriate conditions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Couldn't we instead hold him at Abu Ghraib?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

His treatment has been anything but "appropriate". If he were treated with the humanity that he deserves, he would be rendered to Gitmo and waterboarded until the time comes for him to be stood up in front of a firing squad.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Manning is being tortured. This nation has lost it's freaking mind! He hasn't even been tried in a court of law. We have met our enemy, and it is us. We have a right to know what the pentagon is doing. Truthtellers like Assange are heros. I hate this country, too many stupid people blindly following the Military Industrial Complex. Again Obama has pissed off his own side. We have no laws when our officials ignore the rule of law. That needs to be the whole bush cabal being held instead. That would at least make sense.(heroes)
Marshall

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Faith wrote:
His treatment has been anything but "appropriate". If he were treated with the humanity that he deserves, he would be rendered to Gitmo and waterboarded until the time comes for him to be stood up in front of a firing squad.
How compassionate you are, moron.Probably reading the bibble now, too, like such a good christun'.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

You again? The guy is in the Army. He took an oath. He is subject to a different standard than a civilian. What he did was treasonous. Him and Assange should be sent to Gitmo and have the dogs put on them. Where's that Lyndie England broad, we need to get her on these two mo's.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

imaginaryfriend wrote:
... I hate this country...
I never would have guessed.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Christun? I don't believe in magic.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

You can't be too careful... Being the slick, secretive queer he is, he may be trying to hang himself with his own penis, or a conveniently exuded length of the distended colon most of them carry around from the fisting and vegetables.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

imaginaryfriend wrote:
Manning is being tortured. This nation has lost it's freaking mind! He hasn't even been tried in a court of law. We have met our enemy, and it is us. We have a right to know what the pentagon is doing. Truthtellers like Assange are heros. I hate this country, too many stupid people blindly following the Military Industrial Complex. Again Obama has pissed off his own side. We have no laws when our officials ignore the rule of law. That needs to be the whole bush cabal being held instead. That would at least make sense.(heroes)
Assange is a criminal anarchist who belongs in a dungeon. Manning was a military security breach that endangered not only his fellow military cohorts and citizens but his country's security.

And here you talk about heroes and compassion?

You should be made into a Welcome Mat and sold on eBay.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

imaginaryfriend wrote:
You're welcome to leave anytime.:)
DOG

Alturas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

Nobody gets it. Manning never existed, a complete fabrication by a military psych-op. The MIC released all those classified docs and vids so you peeps would rise up and kill one another over the outrage on all sides. This country has been under Marshall law since at least 1933 except they didn't bother to tell you. Brilliant but evil. How to take over the world and not get blood on your own plans.
uWORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

DOG wrote:
Nobody gets it. Manning never existed, a complete fabrication by a military psych-op. The MIC released all those classified docs and vids so you peeps would rise up and kill one another over the outrage on all sides. This country has been under Marshall law since at least 1933 except they didn't bother to tell you. Brilliant but evil. How to take over the world and not get blood on your own plans.
That what i though but need to confirm it, SLY and those NEocons in power had advanced in marketing . And, i think it use to draw out who the patriots are and Anti-Americans and enemy(s)...?
Are they really classified?

I'd say it benefits the 100,000 of our ugly US arms/weapons manufacturers/distributors and ilks?
DOG

Alturas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

400 Americans have more wealth than half of all Americans combined

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

DOG wrote:
I'm just glad you get it; we need people like you to watch out for the rest of us. The next time you borrow Ventura's tin hat, you may want to wash the noodles out of it.
DOG

Alturas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just glad you get it; we need people like you to watch out for the rest of us. The next time you borrow Ventura's tin hat, you may want to wash the noodles out of it.
Howl like a hyena all you want, but when the jackals are marching YOU off to the interment camps, who'll get the last laugh?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Howl like a hyena all you want, but when the jackals are marching YOU off to the interment camps, who'll get the last laugh?
So you think that would be funny?
Hide in your bunker all you want, but make sure to keep an eye on the Canary.
Schedule up some sessions, you're much overdue.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

DOG wrote:
Hey! This is the internet! You are NOT watching ABC TV. Wake up!
i got a tip

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

there both full of ####. does anyone even know how many times the pentagon has lied out its ass? and fuhrer obama does it so good the floor is brown everytime he opens his mouth.

its just another political prisoner.
i got a tip

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Faith wrote:
so when are you going to replace those stars with swastikas again? i thought you whould have done it by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Quantico Discussions

Search the Quantico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: KIM Auto Upholstery 6 hr Kay 1
Foul odor at 234/95 interchange (Sep '11) 9 hr Annadean 19
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 10 hr Ludwig 2,543
Review: Jahan, Sheila MD - Sheila Jahan MD (Nov '09) Jul 11 anonymus 45
Boy, 5, Pulled from Aquia Harbour Swimming Pool Jul 8 Evette 1
charge it, send YOU the bill Jul 4 An Observer 1
Fire in the heart Jul 4 An Observer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Quantico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••