Does T-Mobile Work in Quantico

Does T-Mobile Work in Quantico

Posted in the Quantico Forum

Rachelle

San Diego, CA

#1 Jan 28, 2011
Hi! My husband just received orders to Quantico and its time to renew our cell phone contract but before I do, I was wondering if T-Mobile worked in Quantico.If not now is the time for us to switch. We will more than likely be living on base. Any other information on the area is highly appreciated we are coming from San Diego. Thank you!
CHUNK

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Mar 2, 2011
THERE ARE DEAD ZONE AROUND THE Q-Town Triagle area for all the cell phone and spots around the base I have T0Mobile and it work pretty well and it has been even better in the dead zone the last few months they keep improving their network some of those dead zones around a base are because they block it because in may interfere with electronics and for secirity reasons ect so i would say stick with T-Mobile it is a 4 G network and compartable with the rest of the world and works really good for called oversease. aLSO BY THE WAY Sam'S Inn in Q-Town has the best pizza around here get the Sam's special it tastes like the bar pizza you only find up North in Pa and New York a nice somhey flavor and real home made crust
Bobcat

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 21, 2012
Yah. 4 tha mos part it duz. U r gud 2 go gunny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quantico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lidl's first store in D.C. region opens in Mana... Sep '17 WCB 1
Dangerous Game Jul '17 Concerned Mother 1
Woodbridge Music Thread (Nov '14) Jul '17 Frank Dunto 6
News Can hack but not shoot? FBI may ease entry for ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Hostis Publicus 4
News Quantico opens the door for Bollywood star Priy... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Stark truth 1
News Cops: NYC murder fugitive nabbed in Europe - AM... (Mar '07) Jan '15 wildbill 5
Bret harts fall? (Dec '13) Apr '14 Fred 3

Quantico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Quantico Mortgages